2

in the afternoon of the same day of the nerf gun war the nine hAndsOme males sat in their shared living room, arguing over what to watch.

"let's watch frozen" jeongin requested as he jumped up and down on his spot on the couch.

"that's for kids" seungmin said with an annoyed tone and wiggled a little as he tried to get comfortable on the floor.

"you are a kid seungmin" chan snapped as he shook his head and cuddled up to the boy with braces.

"let's watch get out then" felix chimed in, stretching out his legs on woojin's lap as his bottom was on hyunjin.

"yeah, get out is pretty good" hyunjin continued, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"get out it is then" minho joyfully said and searched for 'get out' on netflix.

-

half way through the movie, of course, jisung being the crackhead he is began to make theories.

"oh my god just shut up" changbin groaned and continued to watch the movie or at least try to.

"jinnie" a certain freckled male whispered as he played with his boyfriends finger.

"yes" hyunjin whispered back, softly pushing felix off of him so that he could stand up.

"whatcha doing" felix questioned as he scrunched up his nose in confusion.

hyunjin ignored felix's question as he sat criss cross on the couch, making sure to leave a big enough hole in the middle for felix.

"come here" the taller said, patting his lap indicating the blonde male should sit there.

felix simply nodded, agreeing to the request and quietly making his way onto hyunjin's lap.

-

Short update owo