3

felix simply nodded, agreeing to the request and quietly making his way onto hyunjin's lap.

as the movie continued on, the freckled boy slowly started dozing off as he leaned onto hyunjin for support.

hyunjin noticed the boy having trouble to stay awake and alerted the others that he would take his smaller boyfriend to their shared bedroom.

the taller pulled felix off his lip, and stood up. he smiled fondly at the younger who was holding his hands up to be carried.

hyunjin carefully picked up the younger boy by his thighs and carefully began to waddle to the guest bedroom.

once the boys entered the bedroom, hyunjin laid the freckled beauty on the bed and proceeded to take the youngers shirt off.

"what are you doing jinnie" felix asked half asleep as he covered his chest with his arms.

"i'm changing you baby" the older hummed and went to the drawer in which he stored his clothes. thinking it would be cute if the younger wore his clothes, the raven head pulled out one of his extra large tshirts. if it fit him big just imagine how big it would be on felix. hyunjin cued at the thought and walked to his boyfriend once more.

"sit up and hands up" he said and felix obeyed almost immediately, getting up carelessly and flinging his hands up.

"good boy" hyunjin grinned, slipping the shirt on felix and pushing the boy back so that he could slip off the males pants.

once hyunjin was done changing the younger boy, he stood back and admired his artwork.

"stop staring and sleep with me" the aussie male whined and made grabby hands to the older with a soft pout on his pink lips.

the raven head chuckled as he shook his head and replied, "i have to change so give me a moment."

-

thirty minutes later and the two boys were knocked out. felix clinging onto hyunjin, with his legs wrapped around the olders and his face shoved into the crook of the tallers neck. meanwhile hyunjin had his arms secured around the other males waist and a small smile placed permanently on his face as they slept in peace.

-

dang it, why am I so single sMH

anygay here's an update before le hurricane skidadles in my area