15

Direct Messaging

UrLocalSadBoy: um hi..

HarryStyles: Hi!

UrLocalSadBoy: Omg! You actually answered!

HarryStyles: Well I told you to dm me didn't I?

UrLocalSadBoy: ... Touchè

UrLocalSadBoy: but why?

HarryStyles: We dont see many male fans, especially at this point in our careers. You intrigue me.

UrLocalSadBoy: how? Im literally a gay nineteen year old fanboy who does nothing but sit in my flat all day and watch videos of you guys until my roomate gets back from uni

HarryStyles: would that be @DaniYells?

UrLocalSadBoy: yes, that's my psycho flat mate Danielle, she's a fan too.

HarryStyles: should i follow her?

UrLocalSadBoy: it would porcini make her day but you know, your choice Mr. Styles

HarryStyles: hm.. you're very calm.

UrLocalSadBoy: well i mean.. you're a celebrity but you're also a human being like everyone else you know. Yes it was a shock for you to follow me because what the fuck?? But yeah, im not ones of those fans that will mob or stalk you.

HarryStyles: that's good to know, did you like the album?

UrLocalSadBoy: i loved it! Who had the idea to do a rock element?

HarryStyles: that would be me.. 😊

UrLocalSadBoy: well done, Harry. I like the different route you guys took, it really worked.

HarryStyles: thank you, if I remember correctly you said your favorite was Something Great?? Why is that?

UrLocalSadBoy: I think it's because I could feel how emotional you sounded in all of your parts, you're wishing for that something great that everyone wishes for. I dont know how you dont have that yet, i mean.. you're incredible.

HarryStyles: stop, im blushing. But really it's hard to find that someone you know? Nobody gets me, they see me as Harry Styles the celebrity. Not Harry Styles the human with emotions and feelings.

UrLocalSadBoy: I've noticed that, I dont think you're a womanizer Harry.

HarryStyles: im not, I swear im not. I would never disrespect so many women like that.

UrLocalSadBoy: i knew it! Your mother raised you right.

HarryStyles: yeah, she did. Anyway, tell me about yourself.

UrLocalSadBoy: well.. I'm Louis Tomlinson, Im 19, Gay.. like really gay lmao. I've been a fan of you guys since X-Factor. Fun fact, i was actually there but I wasn't good enough but it's whatever, I can't sing anyway.

HarryStyles: well I dont think that's true, you should send me a video of you singing. Or I'll just ask Danielle.

UrLocalSadBoy: ohh she would betray me like that, that witch.

HarryStyles: I appreciate you being a fan since the beginning, we all appreciate it alot.

UrLocalSadBoy: I didn't choice the 1D life, the 1D life chose me.

HarryStyles: haha, we'll I've gotta go Louis. Is there a chance we could talk again?

UrLocalSadBoy: you'd still wanna talk to me?

HarryStyles: you intrigue me, Louis. I'd like know more about you. And maybe i could open up to you.

UrLocalSadBoy: we'll see what the future holds. Goodbye Harry.

HarryStyles: Goodbye Louis.

-

Ready To Run or Girl Almighty?

-Mic💛