22

〈 Louis' pov 〉

"Louis get the door!"

"Why can't you get it?!"

"Because im flattening my hair, twat!" Danielle screamed through the bathroom door. Louis rolled his eyes as he pulled on some sweats and slugged his way past the doorway and through the hall. He got to the door and opened it, there was no one there.

But. There was something sitting on the floor. It was a whole ass bouquet of roses sitting right outside his door. Louis blushed not knowing who could've done this for him but he picked them up.

"Danielle I think Eleanor sent you flowers?" Louis said after closing the door shut.

"El would've told me or given some kinda hint before so those aren't for me." Danielle screamed through the bathroom door.

"Oh. Okay then." Louis searched through the flowers then he found a small note with very amazing handwriting.

It read,

To my new friend, Louis. Thanks for treating me like an actual human being instead of just a celebrity. I can't wait to meet you, it's gonna be amazing!

Sincerely,
Your friend Harry

Louis smiled at the note and took a quick whiff of the roses, Harry must've paid someone to send these from Doncaster because they smell fresh. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and went to twitter and took a quick picture of the roses.

-

UrLocalSadBoy: I got them, thank you 😊

8,567 likes
6,798 retweets

-

direct messaging

HarryStyles: glad you liked the roses

UrLocalSadBoy: how did you find out my address, Styles?

HarryStyles: ..... Danielle

UrLocalSadBoy: hm. Thought so. Anyway, thanks for the roses. They're beautiful.

HarryStyles: there's more where that came from

UrLocalSadBoy: what??

HarryStyles: oh Louis, im gonna spoil you

UrLocalSadBoy: but what did i do to deserve this?

HarryStyles: nothing, that's for me to know and for you to find out

UrLocalSadBoy: okay? But i dont like that you're buying me things, I'm not gonna use you. I wouldn't ever use anyone.

HarryStyles: hey, im doing this because i want to, so calm down love.

UrLocalSadBoy: ok. Um.. Thanks again, Harry

HarryStyles: it was all my pleasure, Louis Tomlinson 😋

-

Over Again or Little Things?

-Mic💛