31

Louis' pov

"I wanna come out." Harry said as he threaded his fingers through the smaller boys feathery hair.

"What?" Louis asked looking up at the taller boy.

"I wanna come out, I want people to know who I actually am. I dont wanna be seen as the womanizer anymore, i have Taylor blowing up my phone about whether she should come to London right now or not. Im just.. im so sick of this Louis."

"Okay.. do it. Im with you either way, your fans are with you either way." Louis says sitting up onto the bed.

"I have to, or else I can't do this." Harry says sitting up aswell.

"Can't do what—mmm" Harry cut off Louis sentence by pressing his lips against his. Louis gasped but slowly let Harry's tounge slip past his lips. Louis threaded his fingers into Harry's curls as Harry gently held onto his jaw kissing the older boy deeper. Once they pulled away their foreheads were against eachother as they panted.

"I want you to be mine Louis." Harry said leaving a soft kiss on the boy's nose.

"Okay, consider me yours." Louis smiled.

-

HarryStyles: They dont know about us 💙

NiallHoran: IM THE CAPTAIN OF THE LARRY SHIP!! @HarryStyles

ZaynMalik: Happy for you man!

LiamPayne: happiness looks good on you bud!

Hannah||11 days: what's a larry? @NiallHoran

[Audrie]: my parents!! @HarryStyles

UrLocalSadBoy: you're finally free 😊 @HarryStyle

38k likes
40k retweets
59k comments

-

UrLocalSadBoy: They dont know about us 💚

3k likes
12k retweets
17k comments

HarryStyles retweeted your tweet

-

So they they kissed!! Yayy!!

-Mic💛