34

〈 Louis' pov 〉

Louis was outside of the doors of Modest! Management headquarters office. He was pacing up and down the hall impatiently wondering how long it was gonna be until Harry would come out and tell him what happens next.

It had been 6 months of Louis and Harry keeping out of sight when it came to their relationship. They were friends in the public but the real fans knew what  was going on behind closed doors.

The last time Harry got yelled at about him and Louis was the time that they decided to "come out" on twitter which left the public in confusion. Harry tried to reassure Louis that it was okay but Louis put his foot down and told Harry that it's not safe for him and that as much as it pains him they should stay hidden until the time is right.

Louis is really hoping that today is that time.

He hopes that Harry will come out that door and tell Louis that everything is okay and that the little hope that he has that modest! isn't completely evil was true. Louis' thinking is interrupted by Harry walking out of the doors, he looks really nervous as he walks towards Louis.

"Babe? What's happened?" Louis asked

Harry sighs

Oh no.

"I'm really sorry Louis, but.. they're allowing us to come out!" Harry says as a smile makes it's way onto his face.

"You dickhead! Don't scare me like that." Louis punches Harry in the arm but the taller boy pulls the smaller one into his arms.

"We're free, darling." Harry whispers into Louis' ear.

Louis smiles and wraps his arms around Harry's neck. He feels Harry's hands grab ahold of his thighs and then he's being lifted up.

Louis leans down and connects their lips, Harry smiles into the kiss and lets out a watery sounding laugh once they pull away. "Are you crying, babe?" Louis asked.

"Yes, I'm just so happy." He says

"You're gonna make me cry, stop." Louis says as tears fill his beautiful blue eyes that Harry loves so much.

"Happy tears right?" Harry asked before setting Louis back onto his feet.

"Of course, baby. Only happy ones with you." Louis whispers

"Okay, im gonna tweet it." Harry says

Louis giggled at how dramatic his boyfriend was being about this. "Do it already, dont leave me in suspense."

Harry pressed a kiss onto the smaller boy's chestnut hair. "Alright, darling."

HarryStyles: This is my boyfriend Louis, I met him on twitter because he was a fan of One Direction. Yes, I know sounds like a fantasy but it's true. When I gained him as a friend I quickly realized that he was the most beautiful person I had ever met in my life. (1/2)

We've been together for six months and those months have been wonderful, I didn't wanna keep this part of my life private anymore. I want everyone to know how truly beautiful he is. I love you, Louis 💙
(2/2)

 I love you, Louis 💙 (2/2)

☰

Louis watched as the number of Harry's tweet rised before he shut off his phone dropping it onto the sheets of the bed.

Louis pressed a kiss to his shoulder and Harry smiled. Louis' arms wrapped around the emerald eyed boy's torso.

"You did it babe, you're out."

"Yeah." Harry says before turning around and pulling Louis into his lap.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels... like I can breathe again."

"Get ready, harold. You're a free and out man now." Louis says running his fingers through the boy's curls.

"M'not technically free." Harry says

"What do you mean?" Louis asked getting his fingers tangled into the boy's chocolate strands.

"I'm being held prisoner by your love." Harry says

Louis smacks his chest

"You are so corny, get out of my face."

"Oh please, you love it." Harry smiles trapping Louis arms with his hands.

"Unfortunately." Louis smiles

"I'm dating the most beautiful boy in the world and now everyone knows it." Harry says locking eyes with Louis.

"I love you so much, Harry Styles." Louis says wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Louis Tomlinson." Harry says.

They seal their love with a passionate kiss promising that their love will be one hell of ride but they both knew that they were 100% ready for it.

The End

.....

Or is it?

It's sequel time bitches... give me a minute though I'll need to get book cover ideas and think about if I wanna update anything else I have.

Until then.. I'll see you guys later!!

-Mic💛