20. Marry me girl

We spent Christmas with friends and family at dad's house. Johnny was so sweet, he woke up only once every night and slept all days. He's such a peaceful child.
On 28th of December it was Lilly's 22nd birthday. Her parents had already given her gifts and we had celebrated during Christmas when everyone was around, so I thought that taking her for a date would be a great idea. We haven't gone out for ages.

"Dad, could you take care of John tonight? I want to take me fiancée to a romantic dinner."

"Of course. When do I have to be at yours?"

"8 P.M."

"Great, see you then."

I knew that he would agree. He would like to spend every second with his grandson if he could. He was great. We've taught him how to change diapers, make a bottle and take care of Johnny.

*

- Honey, I've got something special for you.

I said, taking a gift bag out of my drawer.

- What is it, Josh?

Lilly asked curiously. I told her to open it. When she took out a body con red dress I've bought her, she gave me a kiss and screamed like a child.

- Oh my gosh, it's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! And it's from Versace! You didn't have to buy me anything baby...

- You deserve it. I'm sure you will look stunning on our date tonight.

- Date? But Johnny...

She didn't finish when there was a knock on the door.

- My dad will take care of him. He's already there. Come on, get dressed and let's get going.

I had been waiting for an hour before Lilly finally went downstairs. When I saw her, my jaw has dropped. All of her beautiful curves were exposed, as well as her flat tummy.

We got into my car and I've driven us to the fanciest restaurant in Venice.

*

"For us." We both said, clinking glasses filled with wine.

- Lilly, I can't believe it's a month since we became parents. I never expected it to be so perfect. You're the best mother. You're a MILF now!

She giggled.

- And you're the best daddy. I don't want Johnny to ever grow up. He's so sweet now.

- I know, I don't want to go through his teenage years, he will be such a pain in the ass!

- Behave yourself! You're drinking wine that's worth hundreds of dollars and you're wearing a suit. I must admit you look really good.

- You don't look bad yourself! I love what the pregnancy did to your boobs, and those hips, I could watch them sway all day.

- Baby, how long can your dad stay?

- Don't worry about it, I've already talked to him. Let's finish the dinner and you will see what else I've planned.

I've parked the car in front of a 5 stars hotel near the ocean and lead her inside. When I got the keys to our apartment, we went into the elevator and stared into each other's eyes with lust.

- Josh...

- Yeah baby?

- I know that you want it as much as me...