Lesson 6

SUNDAY

"Tina what happened?"

"How'd it go?"

"What'd you guys do?"

Everyone bombarded Tina as she walked through the dorm to her shared room. The girls opened and closed their mouths like a fish as Tina held up her hand, "Shut up."

Everyone's eyes widened, "Tina what happened? Did it go badly?"

The girls looked sympathetic, but Tina smiled, "You'll see eventually," her face dropped into a scowl, "Now leave me alone."

She slammed the door shut, leaving everyone in silence.

You turned around to face everyone, waving your hand in front of you, "Alright guys, let's not torture her with questions right now. We can ask her when she's in a better mood."

Emma tilted her head to the side, "But wasn't she wearing her purple dress when she left this morning? Why was she wearing a tank top and leggings?"

Isabella sighed, "Why do I feel like this is going to be the hardest week yet?"

The others groaned, "Don't jinx it, Bella!"

SATURDAY

The rest of the week was the same, the girls left in a good mood, and came back feeling irked and tired. They were all told to leave in formal wear but always came back in workout clothes. It was odd, to say the least. You knew that everyone's measurements were taken, but you thought they'd only be used for events like the commencement dinner.

It was Saturday, so that meant that you were the last one to see the prince every week. At the same time that it gave you more time to prepare and gather information from the other girls, the week usually left the princes tired. This gave you a slight disadvantage, but especially this week.

All the girls were informed to keep quiet about the date with Prince Hoseok, which obviously led to a rise in nervousness among the dorm seven ladies. You wouldn't necessarily call yourself nervous, but you couldn't deny that you had doubts you would make it past this round without getting eliminated. Prince Hoseok was a very kind person from what you gathered, but you think he can be pretty intimidating when he wants to be.

Miss Chung didn't come get you until after lunch. You smoothed your emerald green dress and slipped on a pair of the same color shoes. The girls wished you luck as usual on your way out, a few of them still half-asleep from waking up late.

You waved back, turning to greet Miss Chung, "Good Afternoon, Miss Chung."

She nodded, "Hello, dear. Are you excited for today?"

You followed her down the corridors, your head moving from side to side as you examined the seemingly new part of the building, "In a weird way, I suppose I am. May I ask where we're going today?"

She chuckled, "You're an interesting girl, Miss (L/N). But his Highness asked me to keep it a secret until we get there."

Miss Chung held a finger up to her lips, winking playfully as you made another turn. You laughed, "It must be pretty spectacular then—If he wanted you to keep it a secret."

She nodded, "In my opinion, where he's meeting you is one of the most beautiful places in the palace."

You opened your mouth wordlessly, 'Wow,' you thought, 'I almost feel intimidated.'

After a few more minutes of walking, Miss Chung stopped at a pair of tall wooden doors with large gold knobs. The woodwork on the doors was spectacular, as expected of the royal family of course. You admired the designs as you stepped into the room, Miss Chung letting the door close behind you.