Chapter 1

„So? What do you guys think? It will be a lot of fun!"
The group of boys made their way out of school, talking aboug their plans for the college graduation party.
The fallen leaves crunched underneath their steps as the 7 males walked across the campus. A cold breeze making it too cold for just a bare shirt, but too warm for winter jacket.
„I'm not sure Namjoon. It could get dange-„
Namjoon gently hit the back of his lover and laughed.
„Dont worry Jinnie. I'll be there to protect you."
The oldest chuckled and nodded.
„Alright."
„Yoongi? Hoseok?"
„Totally. Count us in."
Yoongi answered for both of them before glancing over at the blonde next to him.
„Jiminie?"
Jimin gulped, thinking for some seconds before nodding slowely.
„Yea...ok..."
„Tae and I are in aswell."
Taehyung gasped dramatically.
„You cant just speak for me Kookie!"
„Suck it up Tae. It will be fun."
The older pouted, making Jungkook laugh and rustle his hair in return.
„I wonder when they will finally realize their feelings for eachother."
Jin whispered, only for Namjoon to hear but still Yoongi answered instead.
„Probably never. They're both so dense."
Jin flicked Yoongi's head, making the other whince slightly, holding his forhead, glaring ar his hyung.
„You piece of-„
„Watch your language yoongles. I can hear you."
Yoongi huffed.
„Like I'd be afraid of you Namjoon."
„Oh you will be when I-„
„Stop fighting you two! Yoongi you probably dont even know that youre in a relationship cuz youre dense."
Jin stopped the two from bickering on eacother, making Yoongi roll his eyes at Jin's last sentance.
„rUDE."
„Hurry your asses you lame horses!"
„Dont you mean yourself Hoseok?"
Namjoon rose his eyebrow, Hoseok glaring back at him.
„Ok enough. Let's just finally rent the house and than get lunch. I'm STARVING."
Jin back at pulling the two apart.
„You're always STARVING."
„If you dont shut your mouth this instant, you will sleep on the floor! Understood Kim Namjoon?"
The younger gulped and quickly nodded before chuckling and linking arms with his boyfriend.
„Let's go rent the house."

And so the group made their way to rent the house...The house of lies and dark truths...The house which would bring them closee than ever bur rip them apart forever...The house which would cause the end of the world...