~=~ Chapter 2 ~=~

Heyo! Poofy here, this is chapter two. This part will introduce Damian, showing his reaction and the journey to your kingdom. I hope you like it! By the way, Damian is 14 in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of training with Grandfather when a guard came into the room requesting me. He said that mother wanted to talk to me in the front of the palace. (Is it a palace? I mean I guess it is.) I nod to the guard signaling him to leave and he does, not before bowing.

Grandfather dismisses me from training, telling me to go see what Mother wants. I bow towards him and head on my way towards where Mother was. I see her figure's shadow through the thin walls, and I head in that direction. When I exit the palace I turn to my left seeing Mother looking off into the mountains.

"Mother, what is it that you need?" I asked her, wondering what she could need when I was in the middle of training. She faced my way and slightly smiled.

"Damian, my son. I have something important to tell you. Do you promise not to overreact?" She asked, well more like stated. I nodded towards her signaling her to continue. "Well as you know you are coming to the age of marriage. That means you need to find a wife or husband soon in order to take either their Kingdoms throne when their parents die or this throne when your Grandfather and I die."

I looked at her confused, "Why would I need a significant other in order to take my rightful place as the ruler?"(I am just going making up this part as I go along. o_0) .

"That is a question I cannot answer, son. But know this, I have found a beautiful young lady for you to meet and make your wife. Please do this for me, your kingdom and your Grandfather." I nodded firmly, I would do this for them.

"Great son. We make the trip to Lunarscapes in two days, get everything ready." Lunarscapes huh, I guess I better get ready for the trip.

  Time Fucking Skip of two days brought to you by, Dick Grayson Robin!

I spent the last two days at the palace gathering supplies for the trip and clothes for my time in Lunarscape. I also gathered weapons and jewels, the jewels for my new 'lover'. Though I would admit that I was slightly mad my Mother set this up before I knew about anything. But I have to do it for my Mother and Grandfather in case their reign comes to end.

When it was finally time to make the trip, we head out. Assassins following us in the shadows of the mountains. The trip didn't take that long, though we did have some 'inconveniences' along the way.

Like some low assassins trying to kill and rob us, or when heavy rain came down on us with lightning and thunder also. Though neither of those things stopped us, we handled the 'assassins' with ease and just walked through the rain as if it was nothing.

To us, the trip was short, when in reality it lasted about four hours of walking. But that was nothing to us assassins. Soon enough we reached Lunarscapes, the palace was huge, along with the palace there was a bunch of houses and tiny shops lining outside the palace walls.

It looked beautiful, with water running in between some of the grass places and birds flying everywhere. Flowers and trees lined up everywhere in rows and columns. The palace also had a beautiful design, with what looked like stained glass windows, but then again I was far away. 

But in the middle of one of the patches of grass was a young girl in a black skin-tight suit, similar to my mothers. She was holding a katana while fighting a man twice her size and looked like she was winning. Using gymnastic skills she skillfully flipped over the man and kicked him to his knees, pointing the katana lightly as his back. 

We crossed the bridge that leads to the middle patch of grass and walked towards the girl. Noticing us she let the man free and walked towards us also, meeting us halfway. She stuck her hand out smiling slightly,"I am Princess Y/n. You must be Damian and Talia, welcome to Lunarscape."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I am now done with this chapter. I really hope you liked it!Bye, my Little Robins! Or as they say in Romanian, Pae, micuța mea Robins! Well, I hope that is right...

By the way, this is what the palace looks like, 

Bye!