~=~ Chapter 4 ~=~

Hello, my little Robins. How are you all doing tonight/this morning? I hope the answer is good, if not I hope this chapter cheers you all up! So this is only chapter four but I hope this book goes far when it is fully published! I hope you enjoy Chapter Four!

Your P.O.V

"Y/n, may you take Damian, Talia, and their crew to their rooms?" My father asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Of course Father, whatever you need."

I walked towards the group of ninjas and assassins, telling them to follow me. While leading the group Damian came up next to me, expecting him to start a conversation.

But instead, we just walked around in silence. Not a word coming from our mouths the only sound coming from Talia as she talked to her assassins. Though Damian was looking straight ahead, I wasn't.

I basically knew every nook and cranny of the palace, so I just stared at the handsome ravenette beside me. Knowing I wouldn't run into anything, for the time being, I kept doing that. And whenever he would look my way, I turned to look straight in front of me, pretending I wasn't staring.

I didn't think he knew I was staring, but I did know Talia and her 'friends' noticed us, or should I say me? Though they didn't say anything, I knew they were all thinking the same thing- probably- 'The is going to be the best-arranged marriage in the land.'

I rolled my eyes at my own thought, 'How silly of me...'

I turned my head slightly to look at Damian but when I did, I noticed he was already looking at me. I turned head quickly, but still able to catch a sight of a hot smirk embedded on his lips. I heard quite, husky chuckling coming from his direction, knowing he caught me red-handed.

I huffed trying to cool my face down, though I was not blushing. I don't blush easily. Anyways after a while of walking a bit more, I suddenly stopped.

Turning my head behind me, I stared at Talia. I motioned for her to come to me. She nodded and walked forwards a bit, noticing this, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards one of the many rooms in the palace. I pointed at a room with a pastel door,

"This is your room, Talia, your accompanies rooms are beside and across from you, and Damian's room is the last room on the right, though I will take him there," I said. The only reason for me wanting to take Damian to his room is to talk to him in private for a second. 

Talia nodded, "Thank you, Princess, I am greatful for your kindness." I nodded at her and with that her and her friends all went into their rooms. I took Damian's hand, grabbing his attention that was on the hand-painted vase on the other side of the large hallway.

"Let me take you to your room, Damian," I said, eager to talk with him. As I lead him down the large hallway, I opened my mouth, "Damian? What do you think will come out of this marriage?" I asked him."Well," he started off, as I stopped next to his new room for the while, "not only will a large, powerful alliance come out of this, but a great love."

 He finished.I stared at him in shock as he swooped down and kissed my cheek, "I will see you tomorrow, Princess."

Okay, I take back what I said earlier, I am starting to blush...

.~~~~~~~

Chapter Four...COMPLETED! :D