3.

UNEDITED
Christian as the picture!

Christian wants nothing more than to get out of this situation. All the people at this lunch table talk about is bad things about other people. Christian wants to make friends, not sit around insulting innocent people. Especially innocent people Christian doesn't even know.

Unfortunately, a boy named Andrew has him in a vice grip with an arm slung around his shoulders. Andrew has slugged him in the chest in the exact same spot give times in the past ten minutes. Christian concluded that there will definitely be a dark bruise. Christian assumes the hits are in a friendly nature so he says nothing.

Eight minutes ago the breathtaking boy from this morning stormed out of the cafeteria with a very sour look on his face. Christian had a curious desire to follow the boy...other than as an excuse to retreat from Andrew's hard hits to his chest.

Suddenly a girl with a striking resemblance to the breathtaking boy approached Christian from behind.

"Christian right ? The lady in the office wants to talk to you," she smiled sweetly at him and managed to glare at Andrew's arm around Christian at the same time. "That means release him Andrew," she smiled again.

Andrew slowly withdrew his arm, shooting the girl a small glare. Christian then noticed that almost everyone at the table was looking at the girl with a sour face. All except a light haired and dark eyed boy in the corner smirking slightly at her. She shot  him a nervous glance before smiling at me again.

"I'll accompany you Christian so you do not get lost. It is your first day after all," she smiled sweetly before taking a step backwards for him to pass. Christian already liked her more than Kara.

This girl has manners.

"Thank you for your consideration," Christian returned her smile. They made their way out of the cafeteria with glares on their backs.

"My name is Ella Cook, and you are Christian Martin correct ?" She stuck her hand out to shake as soon as we made it into the hall.

"Yes, that is me," Christian shook her hand gently.

"Well, the office doesn't actually need to see you. You just looked highly uncomfortable sitting there like that so I thought I might save you. That was alright for me to do right ? If not, you can go back over there to them...." Ella explained.

"No no ! I appreciate what you did! Please don't make me go back over there," Christian rubbed his arm

"C'mon Christian, let's go find my brooding twin brother !" Ella motioned me to follow her.

"Are you sure he'd want me tagging along with you ?" Christian asked nervously. He is assuming her twin is the boy from the hall.

"I think Diego might like to meet you actually. Officially meet you that is," Ella giggled and winked at Christian. A blush instantly dusted his face.

So his name is Diego...

"Aww look how red you got !" Christian's face blushed a deeper shade of crimson.

After that statement, Diego decided he could no longer lurk behind a corner and listen to his sister torment the angel.

"Ella, quit teasing him will ya ?" Diego shot her a small look.