5.

UNEDITED
I'll be slowly editing grammar and spelling mistakes in the previous chapters!
Ella as the picture !
~♡~
This chapter is dedicated to @Alissa184 . I am so thankful for the encouragement !

~♡~
Christian wasn't sure what he expected. Diego's room was spotless and neat. The color theme for his room was grey, black, and white. The tidiness is usually uncharacteristic for guys but Christian keeps his room neat as well. Christain slowly stepped in the room with slight apprehension.

What now ?

The atmosphere thickened as Diego shut the door behind him.

"So...trigonometry? " Christian asked with a shaky voice and red face. The awkwardness of the situation nearly made Diego laugh.

Instead he chose to nod his head in confirmation and offered his office chair to Christian. As Christain took a seat in the spiny chair, Diego grabbed his dreaded trig book and a stack of uncompleted homework.

Christain blanched at the amount of homework. For a split second, Diego felt ashamed. Christain noticed the look on Diego's face and quickly recovered. He simply started sifting through the homework to find a good place to start.

Several hours of mind numbing trig equations later Christian called quits to the studying for the night. Christian let out a yawn and checked his phone. He cringed at the sight of a missed call from his aunt. He knew he was in trouble now.

His aunt only called once. She wasn't truly worried. However he knew she would not be happy he troubled her enough to even call once. His uncle, he knew would be even more angry.

The look on Christian's face told Diego everything he needed to know. Before Diego knew it, he was silently driving Christian home. Christian didn't want to go home. Diego didn't want Christian to exit the car.

Their body heat fogs the car windows. The radio was a quiet murmur. Thick clouds blanket twinkling stars.

Christian opened the door to leave.

"Thank you for the ride. Whenever you would like to study again, I am free. Have a good night." Christian whispered as if not to wake the neighbors.

"Thanks Christian. Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." Diego winked to try and lighten the mood.

"Goodnight" Christian sputtered as a blush covered his face. He quickly shut the car door and scurried into the house.

~♡~

The next morning Diego waited in the parking lot to watch for when Christian gets dropped off. Twenty minutes before the bell is scheduled to ring, a black Honda Accord pulled up to the front of the school and Christian stepped out of it.

He was dressed as he did yesterday, excluding a tie. His hair was neatly brushed and his clothes were obviously ironed.

Something caught Diego's eye. A purple spot on Christian's cheek bone.

Diego's blood boiled.

Never has he felt so much fury in his life.

In a second he was out of his car and stalking towards the school to find Christian. The crowd of people in the hall parted for him as he rushed into the school.

Christain was trading books in his locker. His posture was straight but his movements were sluggish. He didn't even look up from his task as Diego approached. Rather, his eyelids seemed to droop in shame.

Christian's slackened facial expression flushed any fury from Diego's body.

Christain felt ashamed to bear such a mark in front of someone who seems so strong. He feels as if Diego finds weak in comparison.

Diego reached up to Christian's face, his fingertips lightly tracing the bruise. Christian flinched, leaving Diego's hand in mid air.

"Sorry" Christian whispered, "it's tender."

~♡~

Sorry for it being so short !