Chapter 1

It was 5am usually the time I get up for school. I never wanted to go. I was new and didnt think I would fit in. Yes you are probably thinking this is really typical,but I really dont want to go. I was ready and at school at 7am. What made it worse is this is 10th grade its alot more judgmental. I got out and went in alone until some girl stopped me. She had long brown hair and blue-green eyes. "Hey you must be the new girl"she said. "Yes,why" I said. "Just thought you might wanna friend" she said. I was confused. Did she actually want to be my friend or was she just playing. "Sure" I exclaimed. She laughed. "My names Kelsey","yours"? "Blue" I said waiting on a laugh. "That pretty cool"she said. I was sorta shocked but i just had a feeling this girl was gonna be my bestfriend. Time went on me and Kelsey joked around and learned some things about each other. It was lunch time and i sat with Kelsey and her childhood bestfriend Amanda. We talked and laughed until some guy tripped in front of me. I couldnt help but laugh. He got up not even looking embarrassed. He looked at me with a smirk and said,"like what you see". I couldnt lie he did look good. I was about 5'9, had long black hair with the tips dyed brown, he was light skin,and had dark brown eyes. I looked at him and laughed. For some reason he sat in front of me and.....