Chapter 38

Blue's POV

Jay put the puppy in a crate. It would stop whining. Which i guess wad justa taste of a baby. Jay got an old shirt of his and put it in the crate. The puppy curled around it and fell right sleep. I felt Noah kick. He also wouldn't stop. Jay layed his hand on my stomach and kissed my forehead. He then said "Goodnight baby, goodnight Noah". It melted my heart. Noah stopped kicking and calmed down. Not only did he put a puppy to sleep. He also was able to settle Noah down. I was happy knowing he could calm them down so i could sleep. Later in the morning he woke me up and said. "We gotta go". "Go where" i said. "Ryan found the boat" he said. "Is Kelsey alive" i said. "I dont know" he said. I got up and took a shower. We then left to the USCG headquarters. The set off towards the ship. We set at home just for about 1 week. Literally 3 weeks away from meeting Noah. The Coast Guard called and said they were on the ship and found a body. But didnt know if it was Kelsey. They asked if i would verify. I told them no. I dont think i could stand the trama of seeing my friend dead. Amanda went and said it wasnt her. I guess we still had hope. If you haven't guessed Ryan accidentally told her what was going on. At this point where was Kelsey. She can't just disappear that far out into the ocean. The Coast Guard said they found a computer that was signed JD. I knew it wasnt Jace. But who. They said it had a message. "Look in the last place you would expect." I had no idea what this meant. Apparently they knew exactly where they were. But kept the information secret. I was mad but i understand why. I only hope Kelsey is alright. Ryan and Amanda had announced they were getting married. I was so excited. I wish Kelsey was here to celebrate. Who knows what the hell she's going through. I dont know why she chose this path of work. I dont know how she thought it was a good idea. Maybe she can tell me one day.

Authors Note: Hey thanks for reading, dont forget to vote😉. Where is Kelsey? When is Noah coming in this world? How would Kelsey react to Amanda's marriage? Leave your answers below💙.

    Still enjoying roommates☕?