Chapter 16

Blue's POV

I had an amazing night last night. Jay and i were up from for a while just talking in bed. I told him that i wanted to go get ice cream today. He said sure. "Im going to take a shower" he said. "Alright hurry up" i said. "You take so long to get ready but rushing my 10 minute shower" he said. "First of all dont argue with me and i really dont take that long" i said. "You take 'bout 30 minutes just to pick out your outfit" he said. "You know what im going to sleep" i said. "Nah im playing come on get up lets go" he said. "Why" i said. "Because" he said. "Because why" i said. "Because i love you" he said. My heart dropped. I was happy yet speechless. We never said i love you. And i never thought he would say it. Jay is sweet. Im glad that i didnt let my past defeat my future. I dont know where i would be if i wasnt with him. "You gone say some" he asked. "I love you too" i said. He kissed me and we both got ready. On our ice cream date, i saw someone familiar. I thought it was Kelsey! I ran over and tapped her on the shoulder and said her name. She turned around and it was her. "Hey" she said. "Where have you been" i said. "Places" she said. "I'll explain later"she said. "Ok well you smell good so obviously you had a shower" i said. *she laughed*. "Yea im back for a little while" she said. She was dressed it ripped jeans and a blue and white tie-die hoodie. She had a Corona hat on. Thats how i knew it was her. She was kinda an alcoholic. She was getting better but stress got the best of her with this. "Where is everyone" she said. "Oh they all found houses except Jace" i said. "Where's he" she said. "He is left to Las Vegas" i said. "Oh i was there for a while" she said. "Hey im glad we found eachother again but can we go home" Jay said. "Sure"i said. When we got back to house we just talked for a long time. I informed her on my relationship. She went to get a beer and i grabbed her arm. "What do you think your doing" i said. "Im getting a f******* drink" she said. I knew she had already had 4 beers today and was drunk. She gets weird and angry when she's drunk. "Kelsey go to bed" i said. "Im not tired" she said. "Your drunk go lay down" i said. "Okkkk anddd" she said. "Just go sit" i said. "Fine" she said. She sat down and took her hoodie off. Thank God she had a shirt on. I called an old friend named Liam to help me get her to bed. "Hey im here" Liam said. "Can you get her in bed" i said. *laughing* "Sure she must be drunk" Liam said. "Yea" i said. Liam went over and picked her up bridal style and took her to bed. I went with him to make sure she was ok. As soon as she hit the pillow she was out. You might be wondering where Jay is. Well Jay is asleep and i didnt want to bother him. Liam told me Goodnight and left. He lived right down the street from me so it was convenient i mean. I met him in college and he was a great friend to me. But he told me something before he left and.....