Chapter 23

Kelsey's POV

What happend to Carl? Is probably the question you are asking. Well its a long story. About 5 years ago remember i was only 18. I was out a local bar that really wasnt a bar but we all went there to drink. I had about 3 cups as i was shooting pool and winning hella money. I had over 600k. I always used it to gamble. Now you may be saying we see she's the bad friend but i mean stress makes you do stuff. After my friend Erika set up the balls for another game cops started to drive up. Me and Erika started running but some guy grabbed me. It was Carl. He was a cop and told me he would let me go if i gave him 500k. I really didnt care so i gave it him. Yet there was a catch. It was all fake. He got caught with the money which later caused him to get fired and thrown in jail. His wife left him never spoke to him again. Carl hated me and blames me for his wife leaving him. Of course i gave him fake money that was my money to spend hell i played for it. After a few days i caught up with Erika. We went to drop off money for more beers for the next party to some girl. After we got there her stepdad, Carl's brother, chased me down the rode that when i was in the wreck. Erika wasnt hurt because i told her to run. I remember hearing Carl's brother yelling as he was chasing me that if Carls stupid son wouldnt have did something they wouldnt be in this mess. Carl had a son. This was only one way i could think of. I ran into the room with Jay and asked "Whats Jace's last name". "Erickson, why" Jay said. "Damnit" i said. "Whats wrong" Jay said. "Well Carl's name is Erickson as well so i believe Jace is taking after his father". But the real question was what did Jace do? How could he have made his father this mad? I knew I had to call Erika. But id rather go talk to her. "I'll be back" i said. "No" Blue said. "Listen this is the only way im going to end this" i said. "Fine call me when you get where your going" Blue said. "I will" i said. I started driving to her house i knew where it was because everytime i got mad this is where i came. I knew nobody would find me. I went the door. I knocked and it started to open. "Hey Erika-----" i was cut off by the sight of a gun pointed at me from the one and only....Jace Erickson.

Authors Note: Hey Thanks for reading and dont forget to vote😉. What did Jace do? Will Jace pull the trigger? What will happen next? Leave your answers below💙