Chapter 14

Jays POV

I dont really get mad but that just sent me over edge. I decided that maybe living together was cheaper but was exhausting. Jacob and Timya were already looking for a place so they left. Jasmine and Michael also left. Amanda and Ryan also left. And Jace qent to a hotel. Apparently they all found houses. So me and Blue just stayed in that big empty house. I was worried Kelsey might get killed. She been involved with alot of things. But like Blue said she is grown. Since me and Blue were alone that night we ordered pizza and wings and watched movies. Soon after we fell asleep. The next morning i woke up and Blue was gone. I went down stairs to see that she was cooking breakfast. Which includes waffles, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, a fruit salad , coffee and apple juice. "Thats alot of food" i said. "I know" she said. Usually Kelsey cooked food because she was a professional chef. But i cant lie Blue's cooking was amazing. "Thanks Babe" i said. "Mhmm" she said. "Really i can take my compl.." i began to say but was cut off by her lips. She started laughing and said "You talk to much". "Whatever" i said. "Im going to the store you coming" i said. "Sure let me get ready" she said. That day we went grocery shopping, went out to eat, then went home. When we got back i saw a note that said "She left and she isnt safe but dont worry she isnt going to last long by herself" Who left this note? Maybe it wad Carl. Or someone that worked for him i dont have any clue. Blue was scared and said "we have to find her". "We cant she told me to never get involved with her drama and i respect her privacy" i said. "What if she dies" Blue said. "I dont know i hope that doesnt happen" i said.