hellish venus

ROTTEN HEARTS COLLIDE
(000)

HE HAD always been Eve. Devouring honeysuckle forbidden fruits under willow trees and singing birds. Swallowing all of the flames that grew from Adam's hair and saved them in his heart for dinner. Donghyuck is not this or that, he is the epitome of star crushed eyelids and sundust bees turned to wasps that stung the hearts of those who made saccharine drenched artworks. He is the monster that doesn't hide under your bed, but rather taunts your brains and gouges your eyes with neon leaking stars that he himself pulled away from the constellations' grasps. This monster eats your dreams and picks at your calcium painted rib cage to rip open your nicotine filled lungs that havent had a fresh breath of air since the war of fallen angels.

He lives in a home with blood drawn thank you notes hidden under expensive wallpaper from previous owners who had lost the silent wars inside their heads. His mother, who collects rotten flower petals inside a glass jar beside her bed, tells him to wipe the pomegranate tasting smirk off his face before the flame driven saturn rings come down and wrap around his body to burn him alive.  

He doesn't.

Feel: this boy is made of bittersweet lemonade and artificial gun powder. One trigger, and there's a cherry flavored bullet pointing straight at your temple. Slick back frost skies and a sun kissed thief, boys of weak bodies and hardened hearts are left to dream.

No man, since the beginning of time between times, has ever had the courage to love this boy made up of murderous bullets and peach skinned luxuries. No man has gone up to this boy to propose a hand-picked flower straight from the cemetery of Demon Boy's Lover Boys. The same idiots who fell helplessly in love are now 6 ft under the ground and filled with boysenberry lungs and broken rib cages protecting goodie bags of sweets and death.

No man, has had the spilled guts, filling chlorine bathtubs, to not love him. This boy, who makes aphrodite scream and whine as he hypnotizes more men than she has ever slept with, has made dirty boys crawl to heaven and plead the Gods to create a happy ending.

Lee donghyuck was made with Adam's ribs and Eve's fruit juice tainted fingers, and once he fires his gun, that sound is one to declare that someone has fallen out of love.

BANG! MY BABY SHOT ME DOWN.