nebula filled souls

ASTRO GEM HEARTS
(001)

████ ₊˚ Summer of '15, Donghyuck met a boy with starry skies for eyes and diamond bound teeth. He was only 15 at the time. This boy, who called himself Mark, had the fingers of a fox and the heart of the devil.
Winter of '16, Donghyuck had fallen in love. This happened in between the time of parallel universes stealing the sun and leaving haechan with darkness. He was only 16 at the time.

The night before his birthday, hyuck wanted to stick a knife in his stomach and scream to his boy that he was in love.

His boy simply laughed.

Mark grinned, puked and swallowed the nebula whole. This boy was never in love. Mark had plucked stars from the skies and placed them in his eyes to make Donghyuck believe he was star-struck. The demons in disguise applaud, they savor the moment of bloodshot bitter boys breaking fragile glass hearts. Hyuck would fantasize about taking trips to saturn and drinking up all the stars and milky ways. He never managed to take those trips with his lover. His lover was found dead with a diamond knife straight through his bloodless heart and the nebulas in his eyes draining of life one by one.

Donghyuck swears, on Aphrodite's ambrosia lust and the Moon's waking planets, he will never fall for a boy unless his bittersweet knuckles have been shoved down their throat and gripped their heart and threatened to burn it, and then their soul. Donghyuck swears he will never fall in love until his glass heart has healed and the stars in his eyes burn once more.

████  ‧₊ ›  3:33 a.m. and Donghyuck is still outside the bar with a boy's blushed face smothering tequila tongues and planting lavenders on his collarbone. They stand underneath a streetlight pouring bleach and dried daisies, their sins are left wide open for each other and they want a lick of every flavor. A boy, who Donghyuck can't ever forget the name of, has the tongue of the devil and wishes to drag him down to the river of bruised bones that resides behind the pit of hell. Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny a fucking mantra taking over every atom in Demon boy's body, he is too terrified to move. He's got his cherry ripe tongue tied up with lover's profanities as he gets a taste of what real heaven feels like due to the boy making flowers bloom inside him. Donghyuck hates boys like him. He's scared of what would happen if he looked the boy in his blood drained eyes. Demon boy likes them weak. Dirty boys cowering under his touch as he burns and scorches their hearts one by one.

This one isn't weak.