devil's dragon trap

DIAMOND BOUND FATE
(003)

████ ₊˚ Dong sicheng is not someone you would want to introduce to your mama. With a smile so sly it could slither off his face and sink it's venomous fangs into that pretty face of yours. He is italic fine print on worn out warning labels that have been plastered on plastic toy guns and real ones. He is that of extravagant renaissance masterpieces but with punctured bullet holes and crystal clear diamond frames, a small trickle of holy blood scurrying right through the middle of Pietà.

Sicheng held the vast universe in the center of his glistening eyes, the contrast of velvety eyeshadow making the shooting stars collide and combust. He was everything anyone could ask for, anyone including boys with juniper berry lips and glossy eyelids who walk down the street corners whistling and howling at the moon and its tainted dragon tattoos.

████ ₊˚ 01:34 am and Sicheng is on his knees with the moon as his makeshift flashlight as he finds a way to break into the biggest house in the neighborhood next to his rat infested one. He's got a velvet pistol tucked into his waistband and a pocket knife engraved with dragon scales and tiger teeth hidden in his left shoe. he hasn't used either weapon ever since he bought them, but they both put on quite the show whenever held against a strained neck or glistening forehead. Years of practice has gotten sicheng to walk around the home with the lightest amount of breath as he calmly tries to find a lavish piece of lacy jewelry he can adorn himself with or gift to his dear mother.

"You coulda knocked on my door and I still woulda let you in." A boy with obsidian hair and soft brown eyes stood on top of the staircase, his hair heavily ruffled and voice surprisingly soft and relaxed, the same way our mothers whispered bedtime stories while our fathers smashed beer bottles and crushed pills downstairs.

Sicheng, startled, gripped his pistol and held it up infront of him, one eye lazily closed as he moved towards the boy, "Don't try anything, boy. I'm not new at this."

The latter scoffed before showing a small smile that got sicheng's arms to shiver and his hand to loosen his grip for a spilt second. "Should I be scared?"

Sicheng props the pistol's muzzle right in the middle of the boy's forehead, slick with summer sweat and his hair sticking onto it. "Yeah, ya should."

The boy smirks, heaven's choir begins the sweetest of tunes as his diamond bound teeth glisten under the moonlight's piercing gaze, "You've got the nerve to believe a gun to my head scares me."

This boy, who couldn't be any older than 19, doesn't quiver under the presence of sicheng's pistol pointed straight to his head, he smiles at the thought of his brains being splattered onto the cream-colored walls by a single bullet. "I wanna tell you my name, but father always tells me not to talk to strangers, so why don't you tell me yours?"

"I'm the one with the weapon, you're the one without any. Give me your valuables and I'll be out the door before your bedtime." Sicheng hissed right next to the boy's ear, his nose inhaling a small hint of vodka flavored hard candy and eucalyptus-mint shampoo. "If I get what I ask for, you'll get an answer."

The boy stopped in his tracks, his oversized shirt lifting just above his knees as he stretched his arms and moved the gun from his face, his other hand boldly holding up sicheng's chin, the moon exposing the split second glint of hell's mischief in his eyes. "I'll trade you my mother's $10,000 angelite ring, stolen straight from pandora's box, for a kiss."

Dong Sicheng, the stealthiest of bitter moon dragons and the slyest of heaven's angels, stood with his cherry lips inviting the presence of the small boy's golden ones. Hands softly wrapped behind the shorter's neck, he kissed like he never kissed before, with the $10,000 ring confidently glistening on his right hand as the street light curiously peered through the house's window.

❝Pandora's box has just released the wicked,
the reckless, and the absolutely insane.
All with a kiss that dripped nectarine juices
from golden tongues  and velvet stained lips.
Dragon boy stole a $10000 ring and a boy's
nurtured lilac lips' flame driven kiss.❞