CHAPTER 6: Contemptible Training

# CHAPTER 6

Genesis is an organization of mad scientists. Their goal is to make a drug that can make a total death or frozen human back to life and make their family member lives again. If they could perfect it soon, they will also sell it to the world in an inhuman price.

But for now, they need to work for it.

So hard.

After the incident they did a month ago, Matthew started to make more drugs that can kill a person by just overdosing it or waiting for 24 hours.

It's like drinking a venom of a cobra but no sign of being poisoned. The result will be unknown but most likely to be a heart attack.

He also made a cure for HIV but it can only sell in the black market. It wasn't a perfect antidote and it can only cure a specific blood type.

Matthew's goal is really friendly type but his ultimate goal is to overcome Beca's mafia. To destroy them. To make her suffer in her own fault. It's her fault why his dad died so it's better for him to also die in sorrow.

To kill herself.

He knew a secret of her. The secret no one in the reapers knew about, or even Beca. He only knew it coz his dad told her about it, his dad witnessed it and told him immediately.

It's her last bullet to convince Beca on killing herself and he's 100% sure it will torn her apart but he needs to take it slow like what always villains do. They want the heroes to die slowly in their hand and watch them suffer to death or beg them to kill them because of so much pain, and he likes it.

He has no plan on killing Chloe, she still means a lot to him. Not in a nice way though. He just want to proof something to Chloe that time he showed up to her. He wants Chloe to look at him like he's still a good person so he can use it against Beca.

Like, Chloe's going to argue with Beca because of him and one of them will going to break one's heart. Then Chloe's going to find him or Beca's going to kill herself because of devastation on leaving Chloe or Chloe leaving her.

It's easier.

He could laugh at that ridiculous thought every time he thought about it.

Also, he also broke a piece of crap on Beca so it's easier for him to get them in vain again if he's given a chance.

Matthew was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. He told her to come in.

"What's up, iota?" Omega said. "I'm expecting a good news."

"Yes Omega, fate is into us. I got an information through social media about where Demeter's staying. They're in England, London." She laughed. "She's shopping with Chloe. I can't believe they're actually chilling like that."

"How's Chloe look, is she okay? Is she getting fat already?" Matthew chuckled at the thought.

"I don't think so, she still had a figure. Do you think she miscarriage the child?"

"I don't know, we need to know it as soon as possible. Send some people on their place."

Iota nodded and left.

Matthew pressed a number on his telephone and put it on a loud speaker. As soon as it was answered she told his assistant to call for Upsilon.

Few minutes of waiting and he came into his room without knocking.

"How's the frozen bodies?"

"Tom and the others body are now inside the preserving glass cylinder." Upsilon said. "We already put some chemicals on it to avoid them from decomposing."