CHAPTER 13.3: You Killed Her (M)

# CHAPTER 13.3

When Beca woke up, she finds Chloe wasn't beside her anymore so she got up and scratched her eyes for a bit before walking to the bathroom to see Chloe wasn't there.

Maybe she's downstairs.

She then remembered she has bruises all over her back, so without even putting anything to hide her outfit last night, she ran out of her room frantically. She checked Chloe's room but her room wasn't even move a bit so she ran downstairs seeing the other girls looking at her with wide eyes.

Emily covered Maddie's eyes with her bandage hand to avoid the kid from seeing too much skin. "Where's Chloe?" Beca asked.

"She's not going out of the pool since I woke up." Emily said. "She looks horrible." Beca noticed Jessica was glaring at her but she ignored it and ran outside out their house.

She keeps on running until she saw Chloe's in the water, fully naked. "Hey Beca."

"How long have you been there?" Beca asked and stood at the edge of the pool.

"Since I woke up? Probably 6 or 7."

"It's 9 Chloe, you need to get up in here now."

"My body is on fire Beca. You bruised me-

"Then get out of the water so I can take care of you, come on." Chloe was about to get up when Beca noticed there's no towel anywhere. "No, don't. I'll get a towel first."

Beca's about to run again when she met Jessica on the way with a robe on her arm. "Have you done it again?"

"She didn't ask me to stop though." Beca said and took the towel from her. Jessica was about to retort but Beca immediately walked back to Chloe and covered her body so there's nothing to show off on Chloe when she went out of the water.

Beca helped Chloe to get inside the house and walked upstairs. Ignoring everyone who's looking at them.

When they got to Chloe's room, she immediately asked her. "Does it still hurt?" She gently held Chloe's back. The robe was soft so it's tickling the blondie.

"Yeah." Chloe answered and went in front of the mirror. Beca watched her turn around from the mirror and slowly lower her robe to look at her back, Beca couldn't take her eyes off her as the robe slowly went down to her ass cheek. It's still so bruised. "Does this look attractive to you?"

Beca looked up at her. "What?"

"I mean, this hurts me but if you like them on me then-

"Don't." Beca cut off and looked away. She stood up and added, "Get dressed to your most comfortable clothes and I'll take a shower."

Before she even get out, the blondie held her wrist. "Can you put some lotion on my back first please?"

Beca hesitates at first but give in eventually. She sat on the bed as Chloe took a lotion.

When Chloe's already sitting in front of her, Beca turned stiff as she took the lotion from Chloe.

It's different from the last night. Chloe's intimidating her right now on how she shows her back full of gruesome marks. The way she asked her earlier made her think of it.

She began on gently rubbing the lotion on her back down to her spine making Chloe arched her back with a moan. "Crop, that stings." She hissed as she bit her lips and tightened her grip on her robe.

Beca's hands are already shaking as she ran her palm on her back down to her ass. Chloe stood up as the robe went down. Beca tried her best not to think of anything as she continued to rub her hands on her thighs up to her ass.