{Woods} Truth or Dare

(Y/N) POV

I'm so nervous. Matt, my boss, asked me to be in a video for Team Edge. I know I shouldn't be nervous but it's my first time being in a video, plus, Matt told me Woods is going to be in it too, and I may or not may not have a gigantic crush on him.

[Time skip to the challenge brought to you by my laziness]

Still (Y/N) POV

"WHATS UP you guys and welcome to the Truth or Dare challenge." Bryan yells making me jump ,what I'm on edge its my first video. "Today we are joined by Matt, Amanda, Connor, Woods and our newest member of the Team Edge family, (Y/N)!" Joey continues. I just smile and wave into the camera hoping I don't look too awkward.

We do a modified game of paper, scissors, rock to decide who goes first and of course Matt uses 'black hole' and wins. "Bryan, truth or dare?" Matt asks staring at Bryan, as if daring him to say dare. "Truth." Matt hums in thought then asks "Bryan, when is the last time you peed your bed?" Bryan as red as a tomato squeaks "S-some time a c-couple w-weeks ago." Everyone including me bursts in to laughter. "Really?" Connor breathlessly asks between laughs. Bryan just shyly nods turning even redder.

Once everyone finishes dying of laughter Bryan decides to continue the game "Woods, truth or dare?" "Dare" Woods replies, with a daring smirk on his face making me giggle a little. What, I laugh at everything. "I dare you to eat the weirdest thing you find in the fridge." Woods' smirk fades a little as he gets up to go to the fridge. He comes back with a container of what looks like chunky yogurt. He eats a spoonful and almost immediately spits it out into a bucket Bobby handed him.

"Joey, truth or dare?" Woods asks still recovering from the yogurt. "Truth." "Where would you be working right now if YouTube didn't exist?" Joey scratches his head in thought before replying "I don't know somewhere with animals"

"(Y/N)" Oh no "Truth or dare" Why, why did Joey have to pick me?  "Is 'or' an option?" I ask, getting a few chuckles. "Unfortunately not." Matt reply's laughing a bit. "Truth" I say sounding more confident then I actually am. "Do you have a crush on anyone here" Joey asks a cheeky smile creeping across his face as he sees my cheeks turn pink. "Y-yes."I say glancing over at Woods. Hope no-one saw that.

[Time skip to the end of the video brought to you by, Crofters, the only jelly i will put in my belly.]

Woods POV

I saw (Y/N) glance at me when Joey asked her if she had a crush on someone. I really hope I'm her crush, I've liked her for a while now and I've been working up the courage to ask her out. Matt knows I like her, only because I asked him if he approved of his co workers going out, which just lead to a whole conversation about it and ended up in me having to tell him I liked (Y/N). I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about her.

A/N Welp this one wasn't requested but I wrote it anyway cause it's Woods and maybe Ill do a part 2.
I am writing a Mitchel one. Question of the Day on a scale of 1 to 10 what's your favourite colour of the alphabet?
Mine's 56.