{J-Fred} Falling for you

Today is my first day at hi5. I knew Matt because of school, so I also knew Joey. And yes I had a crush on him. But who wouldn't?! His Green/ gray eyes. His smile could light up the whole world with one look! His personality, ugh! Could there be anyone more cute!

But when I see him at work, it's all work. No drooling on him. I look at the clock, 7:30 am. UGH. Could Matt have me in there any earlier!  I go to the kitchen, I start to brew my coffee. While I do that, I go to my closest. "What do I want to wear?" I see this nice button up. "Huh? Maybe? All I know is no dress." I grab a pair of khakis. "Why not?" When I pass my bathroom I put them in there. I go to the kitchen grab my coffee with a banana. I start to get ready. "No makeup, lets just keep my hair down, and that's it. Just put on my Converse, and I'm good to go." I walk out and run back in. "PHONE!!!"

To the studio...........

I walk in when I see Matt. It's been forever! "MATT!" I run and hug him. "Y/N!" He hugs back. Thank god no one was there. But Joey. "Hey JJ!" I say to him. "Hey Gurl!" He hugs me. Ughhhh I bet I was the queen of tomatoes! I just stood there thinking of him when— "Y/N! EARTH TO Y/N!" Matt was yelling at me. "Oh, hey sorry..." He was laughing.

He starts to look at me. "Why are you all formal?"  Matt asks. "I'm not! I have Converse!" Then they start to crack up!

Time skip.

(This part was inspired by "in my blood" chapter "Trouble in Hi5 Town" By @trashyells!)

Matt has Joey showing me around. "Have you rode a hover board before?" He asks me. "Nope," he grabs a f/c one. " I know this is your favorite color." He explains it. We go to Blue base to meet up with Connor, Paul, and tanner. He has my hand, "why don't you try to go faster?" I do. "Oh, sorry" he forgot his hand was in mine. "NO!" I grab his hand. He starts to laugh. So much he falls. I fall too. But somehow I end up under him.

(Done with reference)

Just my luck Paul, Connor, and Tanner sees us.........

"Ooooo! Joey is getting it with the new girl!" Paul yelled. "Noooooo!" I yelled. " I just feel off my hover board and some how she feel under me!" Joey yelled back. They start to walk over to us.

Joey helps me up. I turn red when he grabs my hand.  While in Tanners truck, Connor whispers so only Paul,Myself, and himself can here. "Do you like joey y/n?"

I start to blush, "um.. I'll tell you later at the office.

Time skip to back to the office.

"Y/N!" Paul yells, I walk into his office, "Yes sir?" Paul chuckles, Connor just looks at me weirdly. "Sir?". "What did you need?" I asked. "Oh, in the truck you said you would tell us if you liked Joey, So do ya?" Paul asked.

You turn red as a apple. (I'm hungry if you can't tell) "ohhh, soooo I'm guessing yes." Connor says. "Y-yea"

"TOLD YOU JOEY!" Connor yells. "WHAAAH?" You hide behind Paul as Joey walks out of the closet he was in.  You try and run but Paul grabs you and picks you up and puts you on his shoulder. "MATT!"

He puts you down in front of Joey. He grabs your hand "(full name) will you be my girlfriend?" Joey asks. "Yes, but I have a question for you. Joey Fredrick (idk his middle name) will you give me the honor to have you as my boyfriend?" "Yes" he leans down and kisses your forehead.

————————————————

Hey! I am markymoooo and I wrote this! So I have books out if you liked this chapter, go chem 'em out! I hope you liked it! Question of the day do you have a crush on anyone at hi5? If so who? Mine is Connor and I'm not Ashamed of it! Any ways Buh-byeeeeeee!!