{Mitchell} Finally Home

(Y/N) POV

Mitchell and I have been going out for awhile and tonight he's taking me on a surprise date. I'm really excited because it's also our 3 year anniversary and he's always really romantic for things like this.

(Time skiperdoodle to when he picks you up brought to you by Krusty Krab pizza)

On the drive to the mystery location we just chat like you do. I constantly bug him asking him where we're going or "Are we there yet?" But he never gives in.

Eventually we arrive at this brand spanking new restaurant that I really wanted to check out. As I'm about to open my door when he stops me, gets out his door, runs round to mine making me chuckle.

"M'lady." He says in overly exaggerated posh voice opening the car door for me.

We go inside and a waiter leads us to our table. We instantly start chatting once we sat down, you see, not only are we a great couple, but, (hehe but) we are also best friends. We just have so much in common we both love listening to
(Y/F/B), watching
(Y/F/M) and even playing (Y/F/S).

The waiter comes over to take our order.
"Could I get the Spaghetti Bolognese and a (Y/F/F) for M'lady?"
Mitchell asks.
"Yes, of course." The waiter replies scurrying off to the kitchen.

"So what do you think?" Mitchell asks holding my hand that was on the table intertwining our fingers.
"It's, I'm, it's just beautiful" I answer smiling. "How did you know I wanted to come here?"
"You could say a little birdie told me." He replies leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Then he taps his glass of water gaining everyone's attention before getting down on one knee.
"(Y/N) these past three years have been the best years of my life." He starts, while getting something out of his pocket.
"For the two of us home isn't a place. It's a person." He continues, holding a velvet box in his hands.
"And we are finally home. (Y/F/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and give me the honour of being your husband?" He asks revealing the most beautiful diamond ring.
"Yes, yes a million times yes!" I reply tearing up a little. He takes my hand and slips the ring on while everyone in the restaurant cheers.
The waiter comes over with our food congratulates us and then scurryings back into the kitchen. We eat our food talking about the future, our future.

A/N *claps* wow that was something yea chapter 3 I'm doing so good (I think) any way Question of the Day: What is your favourite place to eat? Mine is probably Gengy's I don't know if you have them in America but their food is so good.