{Woods} Daydream

(Y/N) POV

Beep, beep, beep I smash (that like button in the face like a BOOOOOSSSS!) the snooze button on my alarm clock hoping to get at least 5 more minutes, I couldn't have been more wrong. I wake up and check the time. 9:15. Crap I'm late. I leap out of bed, quickly do my morning routine and sprint out the door speeding off to work.

I make it to Hi5 at 9:45. I hope no one realizes how late I am. I quietly slip up stairs to my office. No one notices me until I shut my door a bit too loudly. I hear Woods knock on my office door. I groan under my breath knowing he's gonna ask about why I've been down all week. I put a believable smile on my face and open the door. "Hi Woods!" I exclaim trying to sound upbeat "(Y/N), you know you don't have to be fake with me. What's wrong?" Woods asks, concern evident in his voice. I sigh and explain to him about how my dog had to be put down and my parents kicked me out and I have to find a new place to stay by the end of the week.

"You know, my roommate's gone to Australia for a few months you can stay with me until you get back on your feet." Woods offers. "Really?" "Really." I immediately tackle him into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I hear 3 sharp knocks on my office door and shake my head, snapping out of my day dream about Woods, my crush, he has been since I started working here. I sigh and get up out of my chair to answer the door. It was Woods, déjà vu much. "Hey (Y/N)!" Woods says with a smile. "Hey Woods." Woods walks in and sits next to me on the sofa. "So (Y/N)." "Whats up?" "What are you doing this weekend?" "Nothing much, why?" "Do you wanna catch a movie or grab a coffee with me on Saturday?" He asks cheeks turning pink. Oh . My. God. Is he actually asking me out!? "Yea definitely!"

Woods POV

"Do you wanna catch a movie or grab a coffee with me on Saturday?" God i sound like a dork she's never gonna say- "yea definitely!" Wait what? "Wait what?" (Y/N) just giggles "I said yes"

"Woods!" I hear Matt call from the GG room. "Sorry (Y/N) I gotta go I'm taking over for Paul since he's sick." I lean in and give (Y/N) a quick peck on the cheek and race out of the room my face as red as Bryan's shirt.

A/N So my lil' brother helped me write this one. Question of the Day: Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Mine is Thomas Sanders right now.