yoonseok pt. 1

cliche nsfw fic. boredom gets the best of me

tw: kinky shit ig

yoongi woke up to an empty bed. the rays of sunlight that shone brightly through the open curtains reminded him of his lover, his hope and his angel. jung hoseok.

the older got used to walking around the house all by himself when hoseok was at work. he temporarily worked a part-time job at a coffee shop to earn more money to get something for his baby boy. but if it was for him, he could bear through the jam-packed everyday schedule.

usually, yoongi entertained himself with reading, writing, watching tv and even composing his own songs when hoseok was gone.

he opened his phone's camera roll. he swiped through old photos of him and the younger. today he was missing him more, for some reason. he stumbled across a nude picture hoseok sent him a while ago. his teeth sank into his bottom lip, analyzing his muscular figure. he could feel himself hardening, whining because he wasn't allowed to touch himself in any way. he wanted to be a good boy.

•°•°•°•

yoongi's ears perked up at the ring of the doorbell. he sprinted to the front door, unlocking it and staying in hoseok's way.

"what's with you so.. eager to see me?" the younger questioned. "and you usually don't wear things like.. that." hoseok pointed at the soft, pastel pink oversized hoodie he wore with only his underwear.

"i-i wanted t-to impress you, daddy. you must be really tired. let me make you feel good." yoongi spoke, taking hoseok's hand in his. the red-haired boy gently smiled, shaking his head. "he forgot about his own birthday", hoseok thought.

"baby, didn't you forget something?" he asked, looking down at the blue-haired boy. "n-no, i don't think so." he said quietly. "i'll show you then."

"look at this bag." yoongi took the bag, carefully handling it on his way to the couch. "now open it." he reached inside it, looking at the sheer lingerie hoseok had bought for him.

the older couldn't help but blush. "go try it on for daddy." hoseok gestured, getting comfortable on the leather couch. he crossed his legs and waited.

yoongi came out of the bathroom, his hands covering his crotch. he was unable to make eye contact with the younger.

he was wearing almost transparent, baby blue lingerie, thigh garters and a harness with a leash attached.

his shyness faded, uncovering himself to reveal a very submissive looking yoongi, just like he really was. his stage persona really had nothing to do with his true self, that only "seokie" knew.

hoseok admired how the lingerie hugged his curves perfectly, emphasizing his butt and legs. his tongue glided over his lower lip as he called him over.

"sit on daddy's lap. you still don't remember what you forgot? it's your birthday today, kitten." yoongi only nodded in realization, but not paying any more attention to his voice. instead, he straddled the latter, grinding slowly against his member.

"daddy, please. i don't wanna talk anymore. i-i need you.." yoongi bit his lip, lost in hoseok's eyes. "mm, using your words like that, good boy." he gripped the older's hips. "tell daddy what you want. you wanna ride me? i bet you're imagining it right now, how i'd help you at first, then you do it yourself and bounce on my dick until your thighs burn, aren't you?" hoseok growled. yoongi tried to rub his thighs to get some friction on his area, but he got picked up and carried to their shared bedroom.

"don't play with yourself when you have me, yoongs." hoseok said, but he couldn't hold back anymore either. he gently removed his lingerie and harnesses, and instead restrained his arms with baby blue fluffy handcuffs that matched his hair.

he wrapped a silky, dark blue blindfold around his head, snugly tying it so it won't fall off.

the red-haired boy leaned in, kissing his neck and sucking carefully only below his collarbone. he knew too well he would get in deep shit with namjoon and the make-up noonas if he made any visible marks.

his tongue worked wonders as he sucked and nibbled his sensitive buds, then kissing down and getting dangerously close to his area.

yoongi bucked his hips. he didn't want and he couldn't wait anymore. "fucking please daddy, please just fuck me already!" he whined, his hole clenching and unclenching on nothing.

hoseok only kept teasing him. whether it was kitten licks on the tip of his flushed cock, or his fingers tracing patterns on his body, he wanted to tease the latter.

yoongi's legs started trembling with need as hoseok licked his length from bottom to top. "p-please.." he cried, little tears gathering in his eyes threatening to fall.

the older rapper looked like a mess that no one could turn him into, except hoseok. his bangs were matted with sweat against his forehead, even though they barely started. they rarely get nights to themselves and the younger is teasing the living fucks out of him. his body quivered, impatiently waiting to be used like a little toy, just how yoongi likes it.

hoseok brings his fingers to yoongi's mouth, the latter taking them, already knowing what was about to come. (a/n: come(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

he swirled his tongue around them, wetting them well before hoseok pulled them out, prodding them at his entrance. he tauntingly massaged the area, only allowing the tip of his finger past the ring of muscle.

it burned, but yoongi liked it; no, he loved it. he gasped out as both hoseok's tongue ignited a spark of pleasure that traveled through his entire body. the older bucked his hips up, causing hoseok to choke on his member and pull away.

he added another finger, roughly thrusting them inside of him. hoseok was completely mesmerized by yoongi; his wet hair splayed out on the pillow he comfortably laid on, his features contorted with pleasure and shining under a layer of sweat, his flushed chest rising up and down, and his legs pathetically spread apart, only for his daddy.

a smirk crept up on hoseok's lips as an idea popped in his mind. he quickly flipped yoongi over on his belly and reached in the side drawer for a cock ring.

yoongi quivered at the sight of the new toy, knowing the feeling of it would be hard to bare.

"d-daddy.. please no.." he begged. the younger began to tease and tweak his nipples, completely ignoring his pleads and the helpless look on his face.

"aw, baby. you're sensitive here?" he coaxed with a sadistic grin.
"'s too much.." yoongi babbled as the vibrating cock ring was slid on his throbbing, neglected member.

"what a perfect spot to torture." hoseok muttered as he had yoongi quite literally mewling underneath him.

to be continued...