yoonseok pt.2

[not proofread or edited]
previously..

"aw, baby. you're sensitive here?" he coaxed with a sadistic grin.
"'s too much.." yoongi babbled as the vibrating cock ring was slid on his throbbing, neglected member.

"what a perfect spot to torture." hoseok muttered as he had yoongi quite literally mewling underneath him.

•°•°•°•

he tugged at his restraints with frustration. it was true; precum couldn't flow freely. "s-seokie.." he choked on a sob. he needed to cum. so badly.

"what's my name, slut?" hoseok snarled, sending shivers down yoongi's spine. but he liked the thrill of imagining whatever the latter would do to him if he dared to disobey.

"jung hoseok." the bratty attitude of yoongi's really wasn't much to hoseok's liking- but at least the sadist had a reason to make him suffer.

the smaller could practically feel hoseok growling. a scream ripped out of his throat at an unexpected burning sensation. spankings, yoongi soon realised.

he wasn't going to obey. he'd set himself to anger the younger so much that he'd show him what a real sadist is.

"that one didn't even hurt." yoongi smirked, knowing how the other would react all too well. he soon heard the sound of a belt unbuckling, causing him to push his hips up slightly.

"m-master.." he muttered after the first hit of the belt.

"master kink? rarity.." hoseok hummed as red marks began to appear across yoongi's rear.

"count." the taller ordered and resumed hitting yoongi. "one!"

•°•°•°•°•

"t-thirty.." yoongi whispered, having had lost his voice from screaming. the blindfold was still there, soaked with tears of pleasure and pain.

multiple dry orgasms had washed over him in the progress. he was absolutely wrecked. a fucked out mess all for hoseok to admire.

"does my slutty little baby still want to cum? what a greedy whore.." the condescending degradation really had yoongi soiling the sheets as he rutted against them. "so pathetic.." hoseok tsked.

"and yet you manage to look this angelically innocent." he caressed his inner thigh, his legs instantly falling spread.

"mm, see how your body responds? it already knows who it belongs to, doesn't it?" yoongi melted in his touch, passively nodding at his words. he no longer had the strength to face the coincidences of disobeying the dominatrix.

"please, m-master. l-let me cum.. c-can i?" he stammered, barely audible. hoseok eventually gave in, removing the cock ring and grasping the length in front of him in a gentle fist. two pumps of his hand were enough to make yoongi's body tense up and release as the metal restraints jingled against the headboard.

the submissive's eyes widened when he noticed hoseok wasn't anywhere near stopping. tears started to fill his eyes as he came over and over again.

"i can't- it's- ah! t-too much.." despite the pain his eyes displayed, the tears decieved his hard-on. "but you're still so hard, sweetheart. what got you this hot and bothered, baby?" hoseok teased.

the blindfold was removed after what seemed like hours for yoongi, his eyes now completely focused on hoseok's clothed member.

"i see you're enjoying the view, kitten." he moaned in response as his arms shifted against the wooden headboard. the latter got the message and uncuffed him. yoongi rubbed at the burns on his wrists in relief.

"c-can i, master?" he politely asked as he got on his knees in front of him, pawing at the zipper of his pants. "what a good boy." he said menacingly, unzipping them and pulling them to his ankles along with his boxers.

yoongi felt the tip of hoseok's cock slide through his plump lips with ease and he started carefully sucking on it.

the redhead started rocking his hips forward, encouraging the submissive to take him whole. guttural moans left his lips as a sheer of sweat started appearing on his body; he looked ethereal, yet so domineering. yoongi moaned at the sight, sending vibrations up onto the younger's cock.

only minutes later, hoseok was close to cumming down yoongi's throat. his thrusts stuttered, a hand tangling between the kneeling boy's locks as the sticky substance poured into his mouth, dripping off his chin too. he never warned him when he was close. perhaps this was part of the punishment, he guessed.

"don't waste my cum." hoseok said sternly, gathering the small amount that had escaped the corners of his mouth and pushing his fingers back into yoongi's mouth. "good boy." he patted his head. "let's get you cleaned up."

•°• end •°•

so sorry for the slow af updates ') i hope y'all still love me