Is it really friendship?

Camila's POV

And once again Chris ruins a possible break through with Lauren.

"I'm sorry um I'll turn it off" I say to her as I take my phone out.

"No-um answer it. What I have to say isn't important" she says sitting back down on the swing.

I look at my phone then look at Laurn again as she starts to look down and play with the sand again.

"No, what you have to say is important. Chris can wait" I tell her as I ignore the call and turn my phone off.

"Are you sure? he is your boyfriend" she says looking at me with worried eyes

"Yeah I'm sure. Plus getting my friend back is more important that what ever he has to tell me right now" I say looking at her with a small smile.

Lauren's POV

Wow She must really want us to fix things if she ignored Chris, but crap she just had to put the friend label and dropped my confidence level. What do I tell her now. I can't tell her what I was really going to say think Lauren.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She asks with a smile. God I love seeing her smile.

"Um- right, well I've been thinking about um maybe we can try this friend thing but." and before I can finish , Camila starts jumping and then hugs me.

"OMG, are you serious? really? Laur Thank you, thank you, thank you" she says all excited and I just smile because I was able to put that smile on her face.

"Yeah I'm serious but uh Camila you can't, I mean we can't tell anyone" I say and after I say that her smile fades and I feel horrible.

"Wh-why not?" She asks and sits on the swing next to me

"I want us to fix this with out others getting involved " I tell her as I look at her gorgeous brown eyes

"By others you mean Chris don't you?" She asks and I feel guilty as I nod.

"Hey it's okay I get it if we tell him then he'll get his hopes up or something. So keeping this between us is perfectly fine. No one will.  But do we need to like set some type of code or something so that we know when we can hangout?" She says and I smile because she is so cute when she gets excited about something.

Camila's POV

I can't believe Lauren agreed to trying to be my friend again. This was the best thing ever but wait what about that kiss?

"We aren't using codes Camila" she says laughing and bringing me out of my thoughts

"So how do we" I start to ask but she cuts me off

"I'll text you and we'll go from there but right now I have to go" She says getting up but I stop her

"Lauren we still have to talk about you know" I say grabbing her hand

"Not right now Camila later" She says looking at me with those eyes

"Lauren I need to know what it" but I couldn't finish because out of no where she kisses me on the cheeck then leaves.

"What the Fuck?" Is all I can think as I lean back on the swing.

Chris' POV

Camila has been ignoring me for days now . What the hell is going on. She doesn't even answer my calls. As I got home I noticed that Lauren's car wasn't in the drive way. Maybe she finally found something to do besides making every one miserable. Because of her I cannot even bring Camila to the house for fear of them arguing.