Yeah the line has been crossed.

Lauren's POV

Did Camila really just say that? wait what about Chris? Oh shit I just made out with my brother's girlfriend. Fuck I'm the worst sister ever.

"Shit" I say out loud forgetting Camila was here.

"Lauren?" She says looking at me worried.

"I-I shouldn't have kissed you" I say getting off of her and starting to pace around the small space.

"Lauren calm down stop pacing" she says and I just look at her

"Don't you get it. I just fucking kissed you and you are dating my brother!" I shout back at her frustrated with the situation

"Yeah well if you haven't noticed I kissed you back!" She yells at me and then it hits me. She did kiss me back. Camila Cabello kissed me back. 

"Shit!" I scream running my hand through my hair

"Lauren breathe" she says getting up and holding me by my shoulders while looking straight at me.

"Camila this was" and before I say anything she kisses me again.

Camila's POV

Maybe Lauren had a point about the kiss thing and about Chris, but at the moment I could care less. Till this day he has never done anything like this for me. I don't know why but having her kiss me made me feel things that I've never felt while kissing Chris. It was like she knew exactly how I wanted to be kissed. Nice and gentle but a bit forceful at the same time. It was intoxicating and also scaring me at the same time. When I kiss Chris it was nothing like this. He would always just give me a kiss with force and that was it nothing soft or gentle about it it never even felt sparks.With Lauren though it was like explosives every time. 

It was like Lauren's lips were made to kiss me. Wait what are you saying Camila. Lauren is a girl you are straight and she is Chris' older sister. But why the hell am I kissing her again?

As I pull away from her I rest my forehead against her's and try to steady my breathing.

"Camila we" She starts to say but once again I shut her up by giving her a quick kiss. God her lips were addictive. But I need to stop before I get carried away.

"Lauren I don't know what the hell is happening right now but please just shut up and forget about your brother for a moment" I tell her as I caress her cheek with my thumb

"Camila I" I cut her off again

"Do this for me please just forget about Chris" I say pulling back a little and staring at her amazing eyes, those ocean eyes.

Lauren's POV

Why is she doing this to me. I can never say no to those pleading eyes, and what is worse is that she has no clue that I am completely in Love with her.

"Camila" I try once again to reason with her but right when I'm about to say something she kisses me again and I just give up and kiss her back.

I knew she was about to pull away so I put my arms around her and held her closer as I deepened the kiss. It was slow and gentle but full of need. I started to nibble at her bottom lip asking for permission and when I was granted access I plunged my tongue into her sweet mouth. I moved my hands from her back down to her waist and pulled her in closer to me. As I started to draw small circles on her waist I added more force to our endless kiss and she let out a soft moan. All of a sudden I got a surge of energy and picked her up causing her to wrap her legs around me with out breaking our kiss. I was about to take it a bit further and lay her on the bean bag when my phone went off, causing us to separate with labored breaths.