Make Me Forget

Camila's POV

When Taylor stepped out of the room I saw Lauren get up and make sure the door was closed, then locked it. I knew that now she wanted to have a serious talk with me because she looked a bit anxious. So I sat up against the head board and grabbed a pillow to hug.

"Camz are you sure you are okay?" She asks while walking over to me and sitting next to me on her bed.

"Lolo I'm fine okay" I reply and I know she's worried. I mean When we left my house in that rush, I knew she just wanted me in a safe place and now that we semi have it her concern for me is taking over.

"Are you sure? we can still go to the hospital and have a doctor check you out" she says caressing my possible swollen face

"I'm sure, all I need is you and a comfy bed to sleep in" I answer holding her other hand

"I was so scared. Baby you have no idea" she confesses as her eyes start to water, and if she cries right now I might just cry too.

"Hey don't you dare cry. Please. I'm here with you and that's what matters" I say giving her a peck on the lips

"But I could have lost you and-and Chris was about to rape you and I-I " she says as a tear starts to roll down her face

"Baby, he didn't and you got both of us out of there" I tell her as I clean the tears

"I don't know what I would have done if anything happened to you" She says looking straight into my eyes

"and I don't know what I would do if he would have done anything to you. Baby You're my hero. You always have been, ever since we were little. The only time I can remember ever being your hero was that first year of high school. But you, you've always been there for me when I need you the most. Today is the biggest example of that. He might have beaten the shit out of me but you got there right before he could do the biggest damage. I love you, and I will always love you" I say before closing the distance between us and kissing her as if it were the last kiss we would ever have.

The kiss was mixed with so many emotions. From the fear we felt earlier today, to want , to passion, Love and even relief. I was so focused on the kiss that I didn't realize when Lauren took me into her arms and had me straddle her lap. When we finally broke apart for air I placed my forehead against hers and kept my eyes closed.

"Make me forget" I say as I try catching my breath

"Camz I-I" She starts but I stop her

"Please Lauren, Make me forget about what almost happened at my house and remind me that I am only yours" I say placing my hands on her shoulders as I keep my forehead against hers with my eyes still closed

"I don't want you to get hurt even more" She says and I know that she is being protective

"You will never hurt me, please baby" I say and in an instant I feel her kissing me again.

Lauren's POV

Camila Asking me to make her forget broke my heart. I knew what she was asking me to do but I am scared of hurting her more then she already is. Her telling me that I won't hurt her and using her pleading voice on me was my weakness. So I attached my lips to hers again but this time in a more gentle manner.

I made sure to keep it slow and at a pace where I was not hurting her broken lip and placed my hands on her thighs with a feather touch. I did not want to hurt her in any way and I was going to keep it that way. After kissing her for a sufficient amount of time, I moved my lips down to her neck and started placing soft kisses until I reached her pulse point and gave it a soft bite; which caused her to let out a moan. While I kissed her neck, I moved my hands up to her waist and started to slowly move my hands into her shirt and caress her stomach.