8PM

Of course, all episodes of Supernatural must come to an end. Just out of morbid curiosity, I decide to look out my window. My dorm is basically the envy of the school since you can see the entirety of the quad from it. 

So far, there's been immense graffiti that won't be dealt with until Purge Night is over. Not to mention the dozens of garbage can fires lighting up the grounds like a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Which I guess I'm living in. A night where anything is legal. Most people are out on killing sprees, and what am I doing? Plagiarizing a paper and watching Supernatural in the dark praying that I don't die. I decide to go do something cool, just cause I can. 

Taking my key and trusty frying pan, I sneak my way down to the common room and break into the community fridge. This one dude, Waverly, has bomb pops in there. I love bomb pops. I carefully open up the fridge, grab a bomb pop, and frantically scramble back to my room.

After I finish eating my bomb pop and watching Markiplier play "I Am Bread," I decide to go back to the window.

Now there's a whole guillotine set up. A group of students are standing around it, excitedly anticipating the big chop. On of them leads my roommate up to it. Her head is down, long black hair hiding her hands and face. I want to look away, knowing what comes next, but I can't.

But I'm glad I don't. She lifts her head and in her arms are textbooks. They're going to chop textbooks in half. I chuckle quietly to myself and watch the execution.