Gambler

As we are walking outside the club I feel my phone vibrated indicating I had a text. It was Chris's annoying ass. I don't open it I just put it back in my pocket. The valet gets out of Michael's car hands him the 🔑 key. Michael opened the door for me and walks over to his side. We head to his condo at Manhattan palace aka my job building. He plays my jams on the way there which was making me dance in my seat. I felt him swerve a couple of times due to his staring at me and not the road. " boy you better stay focus" I say "oh believe me I'm focused on something alright" he stated with a huge ass dimple grin. " ugh stop doing that and stop eye raping me lol" " stop what? What am I doing besides admiring you?" He smiled " you know you got a million dollar smile and those dimples are know for stealing hearts without remorse" I joked and he gave a chuckle " I'm just being me and it's not my fault that you can't handle me. You're in for it later on because I haven't even turned up the heat to win your heart just yet" " oh so you saying this is just four play? And if so don't cry later about my 12 play skills since you basically threaten and underestimate me... wait you want to win my heart" I say all cocky like while blushing. I sticking out my tongue at him and do a seductive dance in my seat. I truly was messing with him now because as drunk, horny and out of control as I am acting right now I didn't want to have sex with Michael just yet. I mean what would that mean for our future. I really feel too relaxed with him and I feel a VERY strong connection or better description for it is cosmic pull towards him I just can't put my fingers on why. I'm curious to what this is but I damn sure don't want it to be lust. I'm not making whatever this is like some space filler for my hurt from Chris and I's nasty yet abrupt breakup. I hated how that ended I do still love him but refuse to let him play me for a fool I just can't. I got snapped out of my thoughts and drunk seat dancing by another vibrating text indication from my phone. While we finally manage to make it safe into the luxury parking garage Michael was busy looking for a parking space so I decided to see who texted. It was Chris again. Do I read it? I mean I technically didn't read his first text when I was leaving the club. And now I have my screen saying I have 3 texts and a voicemail. I read the first one because it looked the shortest that I could read without Michael noticing.  It read....  *text* " Tamika why would you leave 🚗💨 with another man 🧔🏾when I'm clearly still in love with you 😔 please don't 🚫go" ... I was tempted to read the rest but I felt the car's breaks and engine shortly being turned off. I lock my phone screen and open my door to get out. Michael was walking and the back of his car and looked a bit upset. Uh oh did he see the text? " hey don't be taking a gentleman's job I was gonna come around the car and open the door for you baby girl." "Oops my bad" I say looking completely apologetic and grab his hand to pull him closer I whispered "I'm sorry daddy forgive me " and that was it. He threw me over his shoulder and walked into the building hit the elevator button. It didn't take long for it to open then he hit his floor number 69. After he pressed the button he smacked my ass which made my cheeks jiggle and I slightly yelped in a pleasurable way from the sudden sting my cheeks received followed by a moan. "Fuck" he growled low. The elevator finally reached his floor. " ain't I heavy you've been holding me up for like forever" I say " girl please I bench press more than you lightweight" he laughs me off. He finally puts me down as he goes to unlock his door. When he opens his front door he scoops me up bridal style and my arm hook around his neck. His lips hungrily attack's mine. He kicks his door close not skipping a second of our make out session. He brings me into his room.

 He brings me into his room