Take Our Time

THIS IS A MF WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
YOUNG ONES IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO READ OR SEE GRAPHIC PICS/GIFS DO NOT KEEP READING 📖 I REPEAT THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU I THINK VISUALS ARE AMAZING AND ITS ONLY A FEW SECONDS LONG SO IF THAT OFFENDS YOU MOVE ALONG DON'T MESS IT UP FOR MY OTHER READERS!!! That is all continue on...

Tamika's POV

As I sat in my mini homemade studio I played a beat and picked up my notebook 📓 and let the music flow out of me

As I sat in my mini homemade studio I played a beat and picked up my notebook 📓 and let the music flow out of me. Every emotion I was currently feeling just was screaming to be heard. I was so into myself I didn't realize Chris had crawled into the low ceiling room to see about me. I sat on the grey couch I had against the back wall. Chris crawled through to the center of the area rug leaned hishis back against the wall. He was looking directly at the guitar 🎸 and keyboard 🎹 on a wooden bench/ shelf.

He was vibe'n to my beat I watched his creative mind silently work

He was vibe'n to my beat I watched his creative mind silently work. The way he crawled over to the keyboard 🎹 and started adding to the beat that played on the speakers 🔊 of the small room. I'm really in awe of him at times. Without his skull being made of glass wall I can still see his gears ⚙️⚙️ turning. Creativity just oozes from this sexy man. Everything about him is intoxicating and I'm scared of being hurt again. Hell what if it's worse this time around. I don't fear love I fear pain and humiliation. If tonight taught me anything is that I really need to take my time and ease my heart into someone possession. I started humming. Chris looked at me with a smile that lit up the room and shot me a head nod to signal me to sing 🎵. I cleared my throat and began when I heard to beat loop back to the beginning.
"Let's take our time baby
Love lasts forever
Over and over
We'll love together

Come here next to me
And let me make you high
No mistakes we will make
A long time we will love

Let's take our time baby (Oh let's take our time)
Love lasts forever (I wanna go, I wanna go)
Over and over
We'll love together

Kiss me hold me tight
And let's get wet tonight
Happiness is pleasing you
So let me make you cry

Let's take our time baby
Love last forever (I wanna make you cry)
Over and over
We'll love together

Slowly deep inside me
Hold me and kiss my body
Only you can make me
Oh so easy
Slowly deep inside me
Hold me and kiss my body
Only you can make me
Oh so easy

Let's take our time baby
Love last forever (I wanna know, I wanna know, yeah)
Over and over (Over and over, keep it going)
We'll love together

I then ad libbed the end. By the time I way done Chris's hands had untied my robe 👘 and his lips latched onto one of my breasts. He pulled me onto the rug and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in 5 years "face down ass up now" I listened and he kissed my ass cheeks and up to my spine and entered me slowly this time. After a few strokes I realized he was sexing me to the beat.

I swear I'm loosing all hope of self awareness. I feel Chris pullin me back in , mind, body and soul. I can't take fighting it anymore because truthfully I never stopped loving him I never wanted us to breakup. I felt my body reaching its peak. He must have felt my walls grip his penis because he grabbed my shoulder with one arm and and with the other he grabbed my ass cheek to grind every inch in me like it was a mf grind contest and ta hell if he ain't won the grand prize I came so hard I couldn't stop shaking and he was still going. I was no longer on all 4's I laying on my stomach with my right leg lifted and approaching my next nut. "Chhhrissss baby pleeeease" I begged but my pleading went unnoticed "uh uh I need you to feel all of me and understanding I love you girl and no one loves you more than I do, do you hear me Tamika" he commanded I just shook my head and that just made him work my body even more. " I didn't hear you baby do you hear me Tamika, do you love me? Tell daddy you love me and you'll take me back" "yes yEs YES FUCK YESSSSSS to everything Chris I love you too " my head was turned to where I can see him and he was smiling ear to ear like the goofy 🙃 handsome idiot he can be. At that moment he nutted in me and laid next to me trying to catch his breath.

SORRY SO SHORT BUT I NEED TO POST SOMETHING TONIGHT I HAD PROMISED. EXCUSE MY ERRORS ILL GO OVER THIS IN THE LATE MORNING ITS PAST MIDNIGHT GOOD NIGHT 🌙 😘 IM TIRED AF I HAVE BEEN ON ONLY 3 hrs of sleep 😴