Day Three: College

Day Three: College

Here is Day three everyone! College!

Day 3: College

Austin Moon carried his bags with him to his new dorm room. He was accepted into the University of Florida. He smiled to himself but was sad because he didn’t know where his boyfriend, Dez was going to be going. Dez never told him. 

Austin slid the key into the door and unlocked the door before opening the door and putting his bags inside. There were two beds. One already had plaid designed bags sitting on it. They looked familiar.

'Dez..' He thought. He frowned and failed to notice that the door had opened and closed. He closed his eyes and dropped his bags somewhere. 

He felt arms wrapped around his center and pull him closer to their chest. Austin tensed and screamed out, “RAPE!” He started thrashing in the person’s hold. 

"Austin! AUSTIN! IT’S ME! DEZ!" The familiar voice yelled. Austin immediately stopped what he was doing and turned and looked to the person behind him. Flaming red hair, caring and free blue eyes, freckles. Dez. His Dez.

"DEZ!" Austin exclaimed, turning and kissing Dez on the mouth. Dez kissed back with the same amount of passion. Dez guided Austin to his bed, still kissing.

-A couple of hours later-

Austin was fast asleep in Dez’s arms. The two naked boys laid covered in Dez’s blanket. Dez was running his fingers through Austin’s blonde hair. 

Austin’s eyes fluttered open and he looked up to Dez. He leaned up and kissed Dez on the lips one more time. Dez smiled into the kiss before they broke apart and Austin got up to find clothes.

Dez watched as Austin limped over to his bag. He opened it and pulled out some dark wash loose fitting jeans, a white tank top, a a purple shirt to put over it and some boxers.

He quickly got dressed and got his shoes on. “Coming Dez?” Austin asked. Dez nodded, crawled out of the bed and got his clothes and quickly got dressed. He took Austin’s hand and they headed out the door.

Austin and Dez walked hand and hand, passing many couples but no one cared that they were holding hands. Smiling Austin continued to walk with Dez. 

"I love you Austin." 

"I love you too Dez." 

Austin leaned against Dez and placed his head on Dez’s chest. Dez had grown a lot over the summer. Austin was now a foot shorter then Dez. Austin looked up at Dez with a pout.

"What kitten?" Dez asked. Austin looked down to the ground and looked back up.

"Why am I so short?" He questioned. Dez laughed and Austin pouted again. Dez placed his arm under Austin’s legs and another under Austin’s mid back.

"Your short cause we were made for each other. I love how your shorter then me kitten." Dez stated. Austin blushed and his hand was softly laying above him on Dez’s chest.

"Don’t you just love college Austin?" Dez asked, changing the subject. Austin laughed and Dez put him down but Austin stayed leaning against the red head. 

"Yeah, because your here." Austin said. Dez smiled down at him and kissed him on the head. This was going to be a fun year.