Day Four: Alternate Universe

Hey everyone! Drew here! Here is day four for my group of one shots for Deztin Week! 

Day Four: Alternate Universe

Austin Moon didn’t know that he’s life would change the minute he walked into Dez’s life. It did drastically. He found out a dark secret about his boyfriend Dez. You see Dez was a vampire and Austin was a human.

~

Austin held a book in his hand. His eyes scanned over the words quickly. It was a vampire romance between a young male vampire and his human mate. You could guess the title of the book right off the back, it was Twilight.

Dez had walked into the room and kissed the top of Austin’s head. Yes, Dez and Austin are a couple. “Hey Austin.” Dez stated. 

"Hey Dezy." Austin mumbled, his eyes still going quickly over the words of the book. Dez rolled his eyes, snatched the book out of the innocent human’s hands and held it tightly. 

"No more reading. You’ve been reading that book all week." Dez stated. Austin looked at Dez with a pout on his face. Dez smirked and used his speed to get over to Austin in seconds and already have the boy over his shoulders.

"Dez! This isn’t fair! Put me down!" Austin yelled, pounding his fists into Dez’s back. Dez smirked again, walking over to the window, unlatching it and quickly jumping out with the blonde haired boy still over his shoulder.

"Dez! Put me down!" Austin yelled louder. Dez smirked again, not saying anything. Austin continued to yell at Dez until he felt a hard smack on his butt. He let out a yelp and tears filled his eyes. ‘Man that hurt.’ Austin though. 

"Shush my little angel. I wanna take you somewhere." Dez said calmly. Austin stopped fighting and allowed Dez to run and take him to where ever he wanted to take him.

Soon, they arrived at the beach. Dez placed Austin softly on the ground. Austin ran forward and looked straight at the moon. The moon was shining on the water. 

Dez took this time to slip his hand into Austin’s. Austin placed his head on Dez’s shoulder. “Beautiful isn’t it?” Dez asked. Austin nodded and snuggled in closer on Dez. 

"Austin.. I love you.. and there’s another reason why I brought you here." Dez said. Austin looked at Dez with slight confusion. Dez let go of Austin and turned to him. Kneeling down on one knee causing Austin to gasp.

Dez pulled out a small red velvet box. “Austin Monica Moon.. I love you with all of my heart. Well was heart anyway. I want to protect you and make you mine. Be mine forever Austin,” Dez paused, opening the box showing a beautiful pure gold ring covered all the way around withdiamonds. “Will you marry me?” Dez proposed.

"Yes! Yes! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" Austin yelled. Austin throw himself into Dez’s arms and Dez slid the ring onto Austin’s smaller finger. 

Austin let the tears he was holding back fall. Dez used the pad of his thumb and whipped the tears away. “I love you Austin.”

"I love you too Dez." Austin replied. Dez leaned down and kissed Austin on the lips. The vampire finally got his human.