Zianourry

Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry are all in a relationship. They are all extremely happy with one another. No one knows that those five are boyfriends not even their parents. Since two days Zayn has been very quiet and has not been talking with the other boys they feel this is because they denied Zayn's idea of coming out to the world.
"Zayn babe please talk to us I know you want to tell our relationship to everyone trust me love we all want the same thing we want everyone to know we belong to each other but we have to take things slow no one knows we are gay in the first place. We would need to talk to our parents about that first", Louis tried making Zayn understand but Zayn just stayed silent.
Liam was about to make an attempt in getting Zayn to talk to them but the news coming on tv interrupted them. They all were shocked, it was a black and white poor quality video of Zayn being fucked by someone whose face wasn't visible
"What the heck is this Zayn. I know you were angry with us it doesn't give you the right to cheat on us", Harry yelled
"I can't believe you are such a fucking slut, weren't four dicks enough for you.", Niall shouted
"Or are you bored with your boyfriends that you go around whoring yourself to other people", Louis said meanly.
"I can't believe we came here to get you to talk to us thinking we made you upset or something you are worth anything. I can't stand to be near you, you disgust me am leaving.", Liam spoke harshly and left the others followed.
Zayn broke down crying, he cried the whole night remembering the night two days back. The night which was the most horrid night of his life. The night he had been gang raped. The night he was screaming for his boyfriends to come help him but they were somewhere else in a club partying while he was being forcefully fucked. He cried remembering those words his boyfriends told him a while ago. The words which pierced his heart. The words which made him want to scream of his innocence and tell them all that happened to him but he didn't feel wotlrth it, he didn't think himself worth their time and concer. He felt like maybe he deserved pain, maybe he even didn't deserve to live in the first place that is why he was been given so much pain so that he would just kill himself, maybe that's what the universe wanted for him to die. With that thought he slashed his wrist.

××××××××××××××××

Meanwhile the other boys were in the hallroom of their shared house when the all received a message.

"How did you like your boyfriend's video in the news. I think you guys deserve to see the full film since he is your boyfriend after all."

Before they could speak a video srarted playing on all their phones. The video showed Zayn being raped by some men in masks. The boys eyes filled with tears hearing Zayn scream for them.

"We didn't give him a chance to defend himself. We were so horrible to him", Liam cried.

"We accused him of cheating when he was going through so much pain", Harry sobbed

"I am going to apologize to him", Niall announced

"I am coming", the others chorused.

×××××××××××××××××××××

They all ran upstairs they were shocked to find Zayn had slit his wrist. Liam was the first one to get a hold on himself, he immediately ran to Zayn and checked his breathing, it was irregular and light but he was still breathing.
"We need to get him to the hospital quick", Harry spoke.
Louis ran down to get the car started. Liam scooped Zayn in his arms while Niall and Harry followed.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The had reached the hospital on time and all necessary procedures had been performed. Zayn was out of danger but unconscious.
The boys had been granted permission that they could all stay in Zayn's room.
It was 2:00 am when Harry had woken for some water and saw some movement in Zayn's hand, he woke the others and they crowded around Zayn as he opened his eyes.
Niall flung his arms around Zayn and kissed all over his face.
"We are so sorry love so so sorry", Harry whispered in Zayn's ear.
"Will you forgive us for being so horrible to you", Liam asked kissing Zayn's forehead
"We promise to realise when you are in pain and not jump to horrid conclusions.", Louis promised
"Just please please forgive us. I know we aren't worth it but plrase", Niall cried and begged.
"You all still love me even after I have been rrr--raa---rapp--ped", Zayn asked timidly.
"Of course Zaynie we wouldn't punish you for something that wasn't your fault", Niall assured.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

In the next few days the boys found out about the gang and had them behind bars. The boys revealed the truth behind the incident because Zayn was receiving hate and being called a whore and slut. Few days later they spoke to their parents about being gay and in a relationship with each other. It took months to convince them but finally they all understood and very soon they were going to announce it to the fans.