Zianourry 2

Zayn stood on the stage as the audience clapped for him for winning the most prestigious award any artist could dream of. Everyone around him seemed so glad but not Zayn. If you noticed closely, you could see the glassy tear filled eyes. Zayn wasn't happy, no doubt it felt amazing to win but what use was that when none of his boyfriends were there to cheer him. He had reminded them last night. They had promised to come.

"They probably got stuck in some important work", Zayn told himself.

Zayn left the venue soon after, he did not want the others at the event to see him break down.

-----------------------------------

"Where were you Zayn", Liam shouted as soon as I entered the house.

"I was...", I started but was interrupted.

"Do you know how upset, Harry is that you missed the music event", Louis said

"Event", I asked softly.

"Dont tell me you didn't even hear Harry in the morning tell everyone about it", Louis said.

Zayn had left early in the morning. At the last minute he had been asked to get some to his art work to display at the function. So he had gone to his art studio.

Zayn felt like crying realizing his boyfriends didn't even notice his absence.

"We messaged and called you so many times but you didn't answer", Niall said

"Too much sound around me", Zayn answered meekly, as he remembered the loud music and announcements at the award function.

"Omg, I don't believe you. You dont have time for picking up your boyfriends' phone because you were busy partying.", Liam said and Zayn looked extremely hurt.

"Was partying with your friends more important than attending your boyfriend's first music event", Niall questioned
"You really hurt Harry, Zayn, he wanted everyone to be there.", Louis said. Zayn felt bad for hurting Harry but it wasn't his fault.

"You were the one who motivated me to let the whole world listen to my music and then you dont show up", Harry said sounding mad.

"I am sorry that I hurt you Harry. I really am", Zayn told him letting the tears slip out of his eyes and left.

"But you know what if you are hurt, I am hurt four times more. Cause if you didn't have me at the event. I had none of my four boyfriends when I recieved my award.", Zayn said as choked on his words and wiped the dripping tears furiously.

"I am really sorry for not being there, Harry, but I didn't know about the event. I was gone in the morning. Maybe you all didn't even notice that.", Zayn continued with a broken voice.

"Oh my God, baby", Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry say trying to hug him, but he pushes them away.

"We are so sorry baby", Louis said running a hand through Zayn's hair.

"We were so horrible to you love, can you forgive us", Liam asked kissing Zayn's hair.

"So sorry Zaynie, promised you last night we would be there. Got so excited for Harry. Hurt you so bad. God you probably hate us", Niall rambled.

"Zee, I'm so sorry, shouldn't have booked the event for today, but I got so excited excited when my manager told me about the opportunity, I just took it.", Harry said looking down feeling guilty.

"Felt so alone. Lots of strangers. Kept waiting for Lou, Li, Ni, Haz.", Zayn murmured but his boyfriends caught on.

They felt terrible. They knew Zayn got very nervous around people, especially large crowds and strangers. The only reason Zayn agreed to go to the event was they had promised to be there to support him.

"We all love you baby We all do. We just got so excited for Haz. I know that isn't an excuse baby, but we really really love you", Louis said.

"There isn't any excuse Zee, we were downright horrible boyfriends. We forgot your event, broke our promise to you for not attending, then yelled at you for not being there with us. We were just completely, mean, unfair and hurtful", Liam said feeling extremely guilty.

"But please forgive us Zaynie. We love you. We do. I promise we will get better at showing it", Niall cried.

"It is all my fault, if I just hadn't booked for today. If I remembered none of this would have happened", Harry cried.

"Do you love me?", Zayn questioned innocently.

"We love you so much baby.", his boyfriends said kissing him

"Never gonna forget me", Zayn asked looking each of them.

"We will to breath jaan, but not you.", Liam promised.

"Jaan??", Zayn questioned

"It means life in Urdu", Louis said and Zayn gave him a look that said. I-know-that

"Why", asked Zayn

"Cause that what you are Zaynie", Niall says kissing his cheek.

"Our jaan, our life", Harry said kissing his lips and his other boyfriends pulled him into kisses too.