Chapter 15

Royal Air Force Giza

With Jonathan's car Rick and the others made their way into the Royal Air Force compound to find a way to save Sophie.

"So.. what are we doing here?" ask Evie as everyone was getting out of the car.

"We need to get there fast if we want to save your sister..." reply O'Connell while he was taking his bag full of weapons out of the car. Once he was done he turned toward Evie and continue saying, "...and the only one that can help us do that is here."

---

Winston was sitting on a chair drinking a cup of tea while he was listening to Revive la Ilusión by Vitorino & Septeto Habanero as O'Connell was walking towards him.

"Morning Winston! a word?" said O'Connell.

"So what's your little problem got to do with its Majesty's Royal Air Corp?" ask Winston not really interest on what O'Connell was about to say.

"Not a damn thing!" replied O'Connell which made Winston now interest for what Rick was proposing.

"Is it dangerous?" asked Winston.

"You probably won't live through it," said O'Connell very sincere.

"You really think so?" said Winston not really caring what the task was going to be, he was just glad that finally he was going to do something that had nothing to do with Royalty.

"Well everyone we've bumped into has died, why not you?" replied Jonathan which made Eve punch him in the arm to shut him up.

"What is the challenge then?" asked Winston while getting up from his seat.

"Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, and safe the world." replied Jonathan.

"Oh, HA HA HA! Winston Havlock at your service," Winston said and saluted O'Connell agreeing to the challenge.

----

On a Air force plane half way across the dessert O'Connell looked towards his left and whistle to Jonathan with Evie who were on the left wing of the plane hanging on with their dear life.

"Are you alright?" asked Rick to Jonathan and Evie.

"Do I bloody look alright!" Jonathan screamed to O'Connell as he just wanted to get this over with.

Then Rick turned to his right only to find Ardeth laughing his ass off out of pure fear of flying.

"How you doing?" asked Rick to Ardeth but he did not replied, Ardeth didn't want to move a muscle, he was too scare to do so.

Winston surprise at what he was seeing turned a little to check if what he saw was real as a huge tornado of sand was coming their way.

"See that? I've never seeing one so big," said Winston to O'Connell.

"Never?" Replied O'Connell.

"No!" Said Winston.

Rick turned to looked the huge sand tornado moving really fast and knew deep down that was no normal tornado.

---

Sophie was pushed out of the moving tornado with Beni and landed on the rough sand. Both of them now looked into the tornado which rapidly was turning into a human and in less then a second Imhotep appeared in front of them.

"Oh my God! we're back," said Sophie as Imhotep lifted her from the ground and started walking towards Hamunaptra but all of them stop as they heard on the distant a weird noise.