Chapter 2: His Mouth

Hope you enjoy reading! :D Vote & Comment!❤️Don't be a GHOST reader!

My phone alarm went off. I groaned lowly due to my overthinking overnight causing me not to sleep. Today I was going to my first day of work.

I looked over at phone that was still ringing and turned off the alarm the time read 5:00 am . I had to get to be at work by 7:30 in time to get a quick tour of my work space. Knowing the traffic in the streets weren't that bad in the area I still awoke early.

I sighed and jumped in the shower. I took a good 40 minutes getting ready. Wore a prominent black pencil skirt that hugged my hips and a peach blouse that went along with my black heels and hand bag.

I went in the kitchen packed a lunch I prepared and went with a granola bar for breakfast. The time was now 6:10.

~~~

I arrived early, only finding a few people walking around the lobby. I swiftly made my way to the the third floor. Being told that I'd be meeting someone who would assist me with where everything is I sat in a chair at the end of the hall. 

After a long wait of  I stand in front of Mr. Steals office debating on whether I should knock or not, I've been waiting 15 minutes and no one has appeared in the hallway to come assist me.

I knock lightly. I can see my reflection through the one way tinted office window. I put my head down realizing that Steals maybe on the other side watching me me.

"Come in ." came a gruff voice on the other side.

I slowly open the glass door as my heart beat speed up. I was nervous all over again. I stepped inside the office with my head down in complete submission.

"Your extra early." Mr. Steals said plainly.

"Um thank you." unsure of what to say.

I finally looked up to find Mr.Steals staring intensely with dazzling dark eyes causing my panties to dampen.

"I was waiting outside for assistants." I said softly.

"This floor isn't really hard to get around. Your office is right across the hall from mine. Break-room is down the hall to your right on the second floor. There is a bathroom within your office and the copy machine's are downstairs along with the conference rooms."

I nod in an understanding matter.

Mr. Steals got up from his chair approaching me in a stalking manner. All the events that took place Saturday hit me with a wave.

"I'd like to talk about what took place at the cafe, the other day." I gulped and continued talked when he stopped a good 5 feet in front of me. I moved away for better distance.

I gulped once again and looked at his mouth it was so hard for me to look in his eyes I was afraid to do so. I  became irritated because it felt like he had this authority over me more that I had no say in.

I take a big breath for courage. As he hummed to my statement indicating he was listening.

"I hope you are fully aware of what you did at the cafe Saturday, I don't know what your fucking intentions were but I didn't appreciate it. Whether I knew who you are or not you shouldn't be touching me the way you did at the cafe. And to then again humiliate me like that in front of a cafe of nosey people is another thing!" I say lastly out of breath. I turn away and attempt to open the door.