Chapter 7 : His Jealousy

Enjoy!❤️

"I don't see the problem here." His voice was stone cold. He looked around my office with a slight smirk.
"It's a new cleanse, I won't have to worry about who's in and out if your office."

It was irritating to have my blinds taking down in my cubicle. I'll be seeing everyone walk back and forth from my office all the time. And constantly timid of knowing Klaus is watching me. Despite the fact my office was across from his and his windows were tinted I wouldn't know what he was doing. I was so not flattered. I really wanted to punch his face in.

"You'll be seeing them up again tomorrow morning!" I said shooing him out of my office.

"The janitors were instructed by me to take them down every time dear. And also see you in the morning for the meeting we're having in the city." Klaus leaves the room swiftly before I can leave him a rude remark.

I rolled my eyes, as annoyed as I was, I wasn't going to let Klaus ruin my evening, he's been at my head all week after what happen with Bryan.

I had spent the rest of my weekend at home trying to figure who Klaus really was and why everyone made him seem so superior.

And my curiosity sent me no where... besides one source which was himself. No one discussed him and even ignored me when I kindly asked what this man had on their heads.

Was he in a gang, is he a murder, the list can go on.
Or was it his drool dropping looks?

I stood and left the office to go home.

-

Amy on the other hand has avoided me like the plague. It was as if I had done something wrong, after she called me the night I went out with Bryan. We haven't spoken again.

The last thing she mentioned was not wanting to lose her job.

When I saw her at work she'd always have an excuse not to talk to me. I felt as if I was a threat, like we never knew each other.

But at the same time, I'll just have to let it go.

I'm back to be my own individual know.

~~~~~

I had prepared all of Klaus's notes before he was pleased with my presentation. We were heading to today's conference held in another part of town.

During this conferences I realized that Klaus was the odd ball who would always pay very close attention to others presentations, and unlike them he never had a remark or comment.

Like usual the men were either on there mobile devices or jotting notes down on there phones. I thought it was quite rude and inconsiderate but this is how the businessmen operated , besides Klaus himself.

I was so into my thoughts I hadn't realize the meeting was over.

The commotion in the room was no longer quite and everyone was leaving the conference room.

Klaus had held the door open for me. I thanked him quite and he lead the way to where ever we were off to next.

His jealousy radiated as we walked down the halls to the next room. I know my figure had a few fellas turning. In that case Klaus places his hand on the small of my back keeping it professional, he had to make it obvious I was with him.

***

I smacked the cigar out of Klaus's mouth, I was frightened with my action but proceed to step on the cigar with my heels. We had just finish lunch at a public park, I had taken the liking that Klaus wasn't one to flaunt his money. The rest of the businessmen had all accompany each other at a luxurious restaurant not far from are location. Klaus declined the offer.

"Bold." Klaus said ready to pull another one out before I snatched it out of his hand again.

"Cancer sticks." I said tossing it in the trash.

"Nice to know you care." He said lowly.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. Around this time Klaus would usually call a cab. But I didn't want get back to work soon anyways, he didn't seem like it either so I didn't mention it.

"Kitten." Ugh there he goes with that nickname again. He paused not even mid-sentence shoving his hands in his pockets. We walked along the path in the park in comforting silence.

He bumped his shoulders with mine as we walked side by side.

"Can I tell you something?" He glides his fingers in his hair as he said it.

"Yeah?" I said stopping next to him. I bit my lips in habit.

"For my own protection I look up everyone who comes in and out of this town. A year ago when I learned about you I was ignorant to not find you immediately. But when I saw you at JTH, I just knew I had to have you underneath me." He inches closer so me emphasizing out height differences. Making me feel small.

His breath was fanning my facing, our eyes piercing in each other, his hands had found there way on my hips.

Two words came to mind. Holy fuck.

I licked my dry lips and as I did so both Klaus and I looked at each other's lips.

"Your so special to me." He said more to himself. His eyes lingered on my lips. I know he was tempted, I was tempted for sakes.

I expected an outburst from myself. He keep tabs on me for a year.

I swore under my breath.

"If you keep cursing like that kitten, Ima have to bend you over my legs." Klaus said looking in my eyes. He glared at me with the hardest eyes I've ever seen him display.

I opened my mouth to respond, instead I let out a moan his hands inched over my ass. My hands slipped to his refraining him from squeezing my ass.

"When I first saw you, you were mine to keep."

"But I am not yours."I said crossing my arms.

"I think we both know, your wrong." he whispered in my ear. Like it was a secret.

__________

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you guys think.

"LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE. SHOW ME YOIR DARKNESS."

-R.QUEEN

❤️❤️❤️❤️