1

J.JK

I woke up to Jin Hyung shaking me. I smiled. I love all of my Hyungs."Come on Jungkookie breakfast id ready," He said. 

I got up and jumped on Hyung's back. I giggled when Jin Hyung started to walk me down the stairs. He set me down and we walked to our seats. I sat between Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung. I started to eat the eggs Jin Hyung had made me happily and when I was done I walked upstairs and got dressed.

I put on a white button-up shirt that was a little big on me with blue jeans and timberlands. I walked downstairs and sat next to TaeTae Hyung. I asked,"Hyung do you want to play overwatch with me,"He looked at me and said,"Sure, Kookie."

We started the game and I let TaeTae Hyung beat me. After we finished the game we all had to go to dance practice. 

We got in the Van and Namjoonie Hyung satin the front by the driver. Jin Hyung sat behind him with Hoesok Hyung in the middle of Jin Hyung and Jimin. I sat between Yoongi Hyung and TaeTae Hyung. 

We got there after a 17-minute drive and we walked into the dance room. We were starting out with our new song I Need U. 

AFTER PRACTICE

We got back in the van just like before. After the drive we got to the dorm I ran up to my room to Shower. I showered and got dressed in some joggers and a t-shirt that was a bit too big.

I walked to Jimin and hugged him from behind."Hi Jiminie Hyung,"I said softly because I was tired.

"Hey Kookie," Jiminie said smiling since I called him Hyung. My eyes started to close and I almost fell asleep but Jimin started walking. I walked to the couch and sat next to Yoongi Hyung who had headphones on and was listening to music. Everyone was upstairs but Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Jimin, and I. I was quiet with the occasional noise from upstairs. 

It was so peaceful I must have fallen asleep. 

Yoongi

I was listening to music when I felt a lit weigh on my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw Jungkook sleeping. He's been getting more and more clingy lately. He's always been clingy but it's just getting out of hand. I stood up not trying to wake Jungkookie up and got everyone to come to the room that I share with Jin Hyung. 

When everyone was in the room besides the youngest out of the 7."Guys have you noticed that Jungkook is getting more on more clingy lately."I said.

Everyone agreed and Taehyung asked,"How do we get him to stop being clingy?"

"We could ignore him and stop doing things for him like, Jin Hyung you wake him up every morning stop and TaeTae every time he wants to play video games with you say no, Yoongi Hyung, Hoesok Hyung, and Namjoonie Hyung he always bugs you while your in your studios you could lock the doors or yell at him or something, He always just calls me Jimin and insults me too,"Jimin said.

Everyone agreed and we walked out of the room."Oh, and guys dinner is almost ready so go and sit at the table."

Everyone listened to the oldest and sat at the table. The plan was going to start tomorrow so I went and woke Jungkook up. 

We all sat around the table when Jin brought the food in. Jungkook smiled at Jin and said thank you. He does this every night. He ate half of it and got up and left. 

I heard someone whisper,"Spoiled Brat."Under their breath. I looked at Jin Hyung and He was glaring at Jungkook's food.