9

3rd 

The same thing happened for 2 months. Jungkook woke up, went to breakfast didn't eat much, went back to his room, skipped lunch, went back to my room, sang a song, went to the main room and talked with Kuanlin, went to my room, went to dinner, and went to sleep, so why would today be any different. 

Well when Jungkook went to see Kuanlin, Kuanlin looked sadder than normal."Kuanlin, you look sad, what's wrong, "Jungkook asked. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow, "Why is he sad then."Why are you sad that you get to leave this place, "Jungkook asked. 

"I won't be able to see you anymore," He said. 

"You could come during visiting hours, no one else visits me, "Jungkook suggested.

"That might work, I guess I could come every Tuesday and Thursday."He said happier. 

They talked about how they could keep in contact. After a while, They had to go back to Their rooms. After their talk, Jungkook was sadder than normal. 

When Jungkook first got here He asked one of the nurses if his Hyungs said they would come to visit him ever. She said they said they would visit when they could. He hasn't heard from anything from his Hyungs. Not from his band or from Got7. 

Kuanlin left the next day. Nothing was the same after his only friend there left. The voices started to appear again. His arms ached with the need to run a cold razor across them. 

In the Got7 dorm

Mark and Yugyeom are worried about their Kookie. He hasn't called or answered any of their calls. They went to his dorm and no one ever answered the door. 

What they don't know is that Jungkook is an hour away at a mental hospital. They heard the news about the Wanna One member being released from a mental hospital after he almost committed suicide after getting so much hate. 

A few days later, BamBam was watching Wanna One interviews and what he heard made him sad, angry, and relieved. He was sad Jungkook is in a mental hospital, angry BTS and their manager allowed it to happen and relieved Jungkook wasn't dead. 

He ran to the other members and showed them. To say the lest Got7 was pissed. They got in the car and drove to the BTS dorm. They knocked on the door and Jin opened the door.

"Hi, What you guys need, "Jin asked. 

"Why'd you put Jungkook in a mental hospital, "Yugyeom yelled. 

"Come in and sit I'll get the others so we can tell you guys together."Jin let them in and they sat in the living room. Everyone in the dorm heard the yelling. 

They rushed downstairs and saw Got7 sitting in their living room."They want to know why we put Jungkook in the Mental Hospital."Jin said. 

"He started cutting and it was all over his body, up and down his arms and all over his upper legs,"Namjoon said. 

"Listen here Namjoon, We probably know Jungkook better than all of you, He has to know he's loved, if you weren't showing him loved the voices probably came back, and it's not his fault he starting cutting if that the reason he did start again, you guys are, because you weren't showing him he was loved, "Mark yelled.  

"He never said anything," Jimin tried to defend his bandmates.

"He doesn't like to open up to anyone, we had to gain his trust, then keep it, then he told us just a little, then he fully came out to us," Jinyoung said.

BTS was shocked. These People know Jungkook better than they do."What Mental Hospital is he at We're visiting him, "BamBam said harshly. 

"The closest one to here, "Taehyung said. 

They walked out of the door and got in the car to go visit Jungkook. 

They got there and rusted in. They asked the lady behind the conter if they could see Jungkook. She said they could and brought them to a room. She opened the door and said,"Jungkook, some people are here to see you,"

P.S. guys I don't know much about Mental Hospitals so If I get anything wrong please tell me.

Got7 heard Jungkook reply, "Tell them to come back a different day."

"I know it's been harder since Kuanlin left, but he comes and visits,"she said.

"But I miss him, he called the other day and said he couldn't come for a while because his company is having him record and practice all this month, I think he just doesn't want to come back here, "Jungkook's voice got softer. 

Before the lady could reply, Jackson said,"Kookie it's us we came to visit,"

Noises could be heard from the room and Jungkook's head could be seen in the doorway."Hyunies,"And hugged Jackson.

"Hi Kookie, Do want us to leave now," JB asked. 

"No stay, can we stay in my room, I don't like the visitor rooms, "Jungkook said the last part to the Lady.

"Yes, just no funny business, oh and visiting hours are closed in an hour and a half."She then walked away.

Got7 told Jungkook about them not knowing where he was and how BTS was going on like he never left. 

J.JK

When they left and a voice said,'They don't love you they just wanted to see where a freak like you went,'

'They don't care about you nor want to take care of you and your baby problems.'

It was self-hate or as I hear the voice of Namjoon Hyung. I miss the sound of my Hyungs being happy even if it's not because of me or with me. 

I have the same feeling in my arms as I did the other day. I want it to go away. I start to scratch my arms and scratch the feeling away. My arms started to turn red. 

I gave up on them bleeding, so I laid down and looked at the ceiling and thought of my past. I felt myself getting crazier and crazier as the days went by. 

I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

A/N about updating days, I won't be updating as often because I have volleyball practice on Mondays and Wednesday, But this week its Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have games on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I most likely will post on weekends.