3

J.JK

I woke up in a cold sweat. I remember what happened last night. It triggered memories from when my dad abused me. 

'You Deserve everything that happened to you.' a little voice said. 

"No, I got rid of you go away,"I said quietly.

'Aw, but, Jungkook didn't you miss me,'It said. 

I try to push it to the back of my head and got dressed in a black dress top and ripped jeans.

I walked downstairs and I was about to go to the kitchen when a Girl's voice was heard in my head

I walked downstairs and I was about to go to the kitchen when a Girl's voice was heard in my head.'Kookie I know you remember me, It's Ana, I've missed you. Don't you remember before you joined BTS how skinny you were and now your fat again, don't think about eating just drink a glass of water, we can get you back to being skinny again,'She finished. 

'She's right Jungkook, you're getting fatter,'The voice from this morning said. 

I walked into the kitchen got a glass of water and drank it. I walked out and saw the others waiting by the door for us to leave and go to practice. We all got in the van and drove to practice. 

We got there and waited for our dance instructor. He walked in a few minutes after we arrived. Everything was going fine until the newest dance for Run. They had changed it and I kept messing up the new part. 

"Stop, Everyone Stop,"Our Instructor yelled."Jungkook didn't you practice the new part at all, Just because we call you the Golden Maknae doesn't mean you can slack off, Namjoon and Jin are even doing better than you,"He yelled at me. 

"Ok let's start from the top,"He yelled. 

We practiced for 3 and a half more hours and Bang PD-min walked into the practice room."Jungkook can you come to my office with me,"He said and started to walk away. 

I followed him and we got to his office he had me sit in the chair before his desk and he sat at his desk. 

"Okay Jungkook, fans have been saying that you have been getting fatter, so you have to go on a special diet of your choice. Now go wait in the van and I'll send the guys down in a minute," He said. 

I got up and walked out of the building and to the van. After a few minutes, the guys got in and we drove home.  

I ran to my room and locked my door behind me. I took my shirt off and looked at my body in the mirror. They are right I have gotten fatter. I put my shirt on and sat on my bed. An old but new voices came in. 

So far we have Depression, Ana, and Self Hate.

I know the last 2 they might come soon.

I got snapped out of my 'daydream' by someone knocking on my door hard very hard. I open the door and Jimin slaps me. Wow. That was unexpected. J-Hope Hyung and Tae-Hyung were standing behind him laughing. 

Jimin punched me in the stomach and slapped me a few more times and left. Tae-Hyung walked up to me and said,"That's what you get when you run to your room and ignore your Hyungs, Fatty."He walked away and Hobi Hyung followed after him. I shut my door and the voices started again. 

'See even Tae thinks your fat,'

'Your Hyungs Hate you,'

'You deserved every single one of those hits from Jimin,' 

A new but old voice said,'If you cut again it'll all feel better, you now kookie,'

'He's right and you know it you little shit,'

'Just go get your old blade from in your bathroom and slice your arms and look at the red blood come out of it, you've done it millions of times before,'

and I did just that.