The trouble with mornings

[A/N: Hey guys, It's the cinnamon roll's wife SpeXialhoe, to catch some fish in the guardian honey trap, with a more comedic/sexy twist on the story that is guardian! Not prrof read, I'm too hot and tired right now tbh >_< ]

Everyday when Zhao Yunlan woke up, two handsome men always sandwiched him, to his right, the bio engineering professor and highly revered lord black cloak Shen Wei, and to his left, the professor's twin Ye Zun, who definitely was a challenge to balance with the silently possessive antics of Shen Wei. Ye Zun was a direct juxtaposition, he didn't hide what he wanted, like how he apparently wanted morning sex as he slid his smooth hands over Zhao Yunlan's upper body and slowly down to his sleeping pants. Yunlan rolled his eyes, Ye Zun always played the crying horny wolf in the morning before he went to patrol with the city mafia and Shen Wei kind of ignored it to be honest. Though he did look like real daddy material in the black suit and half mask of the Dragon City gang, almost as good as his twin in his professor clothes.

He used to freak out when he first woke up between two people that didn't breathe, but now he was more concerned with the chastity of his ass. Ye Zun wasn't letting up with the handjob play, and unfortunately, if Shen woke up to his beloved being jacked off, he would naturally want a part in it. "Zun, remove your hand from the front of my pants and wake up the professor that has class in an hour quickly. Godammit I want good food before I go to the idiots at the S.I.D, he can cook the best out of all of us! The least the asshole who fucked this beautiful pair of peaches for most of the night can do is do breakfast before he recites textbook's.", Yunlan hissed. Shen Wei stirred slightly at the noise, but didn't wake up. Ye Zun snapped his fingers and clothes appeared on the drowsy professor, him and Zhao Yunlan, breakfast also appeared on a spontaneous table with steaming hot coffee and fresh juice.

"Tadah!!! All fixed now Lan Lan, I'm going to meet the boys at the warehouse and you totally owe me sex tonight for sorting that stuff out, so get ready boy.", the masked mafia man sang as he skipped out of the door. Yunlan straightened his magically appearing outfit and pulled the uncooperative Shen Wei out with his brief case, on the way to the university. After they both got buckled into the jeep, his original lover, the great Shen Wei, ambassador black of Dixing, yawned elegantly and started breathing audibly again, this habit still freaked Yunlan out a teensy bit if he was honest. "Morning little Lan, did little brother go to the gang like normal? I felt really quite exhausted after exam season and that amazing sex last night, I must have inconvenienced you. ", he enquired calmly, making a cup of Americano appear. Yunlan gritted his teeth, and didn't say anything, sure it was easy being Shen or Zun, truly anything could be solved using their powers, but what about him!

Dropping professor Shen at Dragon City University, the chief of the S.I.D arrived at the office, and wearily made it to his private room only to find Da Qing lying on the desk meowing. It wanted fish, but Yunlan had had enough of demanding men for one morning, and called for a large cup of coffee from Zhu Hong his secretary. Da Qing stopped meowing and landed on the floor with a thud, padding off on his four furry paws to find uncle Li and some dried fish. [A/N: I do like the way Da Qing is written in the actual novel as it's much more humourous to write the fat cat than the human Da Qing ^_^]