Showering for three (DANGER 18+ BAD SMUT!!)

[A/N: Okay let me get one thing out there first.
I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN OR ATTEMPTED SMUT IN MY LIFE, SO THIS IS GONNA BE PRUDISH AND MOST LIKELY AWFUL. Read at your own risk people! 😶]

Zhao Yunlan slips into the bedroom while Shen and Zun are busy finishing their work, Shen Wei grading tests from his senior class and Ye Zun signing contracts from other city mafia. He takes this opportunity to have a rare solo shower, one that doesn't involve any magic sticks or body contact. It's particularly Ye Zun that loves shower sex, and even keeps scented lube in the bathroom for the somewhat naked encounters they often have, but he stands a chance at chastity as the latter is still reading papers.

His skimpy black briefs hit the floor as slacks and boxers do simultaneously, and the person invading his purity is seemingly Shen Wei. The man strokes his plump butt, he glides his long thin fingertips over the crack between the plump peaches that is Zhao Yunlan's juicy ass and behind him the chief can feel something hot rubbing a peach.  "Shen? You horndog, it's as if you Dixing people have a sensor for when you can catch a good time.", he hisses as one of Shen Wei's long, and oh so flexible fingers starts to massage the ring of his ass. All he can do is whine to hurry up and prepare him properly, knowing that really, despite his hissed complaint, his body loves being pounded into by the professors magic stick. Sex with Shen is usually slow and satisfying, and they can go hours in the bedroom or shower with the man's long lasting stamina, ending with kisses and innocent cuddles that completely contrast what they do during the mind blowing sex session.

As Shen Wei pulls the third finger out of his lovers stretched hole, another pair of slacks hit the tiles, and Yunlan knows what's coming, but he doesn't see Ye Zun because the one currently pressing his rather large desire against his behind choses to ram it in, rendering him senseless. The only sensation he recognises is the thing slamming his happy button, and he vaguely hears Shen Wei groaning in pleasure at the velvety heat that encases his junior. Ye Zun shakes his head, his brother and lover get way too hot for each other when they get intense and intimate. He kneels down, taking Yunlan in his mouth as sneekily as he can when his own erection touches the cool floor and makes him groan a little. In response to the sudden warmth, Zhao Yunlan clenches around ShenWei's magic stick and causes him to let out the most arousing groan. It doesn't take long before he can't take it and releases his cream in the velvety warmth, and Ye Zun steps in to have what he feels he deserves.

By the end of the shower that was definitely much longer than intended, Zhao Yunlan lays in the middle of the huge king size bed in a pair of looser boxers as to not squeeze his sore ass, surrounded by bathrobe and nothing else clad Ye Zun, whose long silver hair hangs down his back still wet from the shower, and Shen Wei, the classic post sex boyfriend in his sleek black silk robe and tousled hair raked back elegantly. "Why do I ever try to not shower with you two? Why do I put so much planning on for a goal that has not yet been reached? Why are you freaking Dixing men so freaking horny all the time!", he rants as loudly as he can. That isn't very loud though, because both twins made him moan a considerable amount at a high volume, so high their elderly upitty neighbors are guaranteed to have heard. Shen Wei scrapes back his dripping hair and lands soft kisses on his temples, "At least you have love Xiao Lan, we don't just want your body. You can rest assured that we will always love you as you are, shower sex or not."

Ye Zun sits up and interjects unhelpfully, "If not in the shower then in the bed or in the living room is fine as well! Where we are doesn't affect the tightness of that beautiful ass."

Shen Wei kicks him in the balls and he rolls off the bed whimpering, and Yunlan smiles, the men in his life may not always be romantic but they always make him smile somehow.