ONE

While I am walking through a small corridor to get back to the sleeping rooms, I suddenly hear a Voice whispering my name. "Thomas! Thomas! Over here!" I look to the right and see a little girl standing there, probably 14 or 15 years old. She has black hair and an asian lookimg face. She waves and shows me to come over. "Who are you?" I ask, "and why do you know my name?" "That isn't important", she tells me in a hushed voice, "I have to tell you something. I see that you don't trust those people here, so I want you to help me. Those people here, they are actually WCKED. The teens they take away every week are the ones that are not immune. They are sorting them out. I need you to help me. I am not immune. Please!"
Wait. What did she just told me? Sorting out the non immunes... minho...

Flashback

When in open my eyes, I don't know where I am. But after a second I realize that I am laying in a hamock on the glade. Chuck is sitting next to me. "You had a dream again, right?" He asks me, looking at me worried. He is right. I have dreams. Well, they are not really dreams. More like memories. When I think about what I dreamed that night, I suddenly let out a sound of pain. "What's it?", says chuck. "Minho... he is not immune." I tell him, quiet but loud enough that he can hear me, "I saw a list. A list of the non immunes"