TWO

"Guys!" I scream while running into the sleeping room where my friends sleep. They jump up. "She-" "Name's Alia" "Alia found out that the guys here are WCKED. They are dangerous! And they take the non immunes of us away. We have to get out of here! Immediately" Newt looks at me. "Why should we trust her?"
I shrug "trust me, not her. Just trust me. " I know why I do trust her, but I can't tell them. She reminds me of Minho. I have to save her - and him.

You all know the maze runner, right? Now comes the part where they escape and walk through the scorch. I'll just not repeat that part - you all watched it a million times.

"Hey, Newt! Do you see those lights back there?" I shout and point over to some buildings "yeah, come on, we have to hurry!" We all start half-walking, half-running over to the buildings, dehydrated, hungry and tired of the heat and the long walk. When we are almost there, I suddenly hear a thunder and a second later, a lightning hits the ground right next to us. "Everyone's okey?? Run over there as fast as you can" I turn around and exactly in that moment, I see a lightening hitting Minho. I stumble back and pull him up from the ground. Frypan comes running from the other side and helps me to carry Minho indoor. We close the door behind us and lay him to the ground. Alia comes over and kneels next to Minho, "hey, hey, wake up!!" She sobbs. Minho suddenly wakes up and looks at us with a confused look. "What happened?"
I start smiling "buddy, you got hit by a lightning."
"Oh", he smirks at me.
Minho stands up and starts walking around in the bulding. But when I take a step to the right, cranks jump out of the dark and we all start screaming. I stumble back, ready to fight them, but they don't come any more forward then they already are. "They are attached to chains", newt tells me. "Who the hell would do that?"
"Me", a female voice says, and we all spin to the right, from where the voice comes. A pretty young woman steps out of the dark and looks at us, "who are you?"
"We... we are from the maze. The immunes. We had to escape, from, from WCKED", I say, afraid from the cranks next to us.
"Oh, you are the immunes. And now you need a safe place, right? I have something for you."