FIVE

"Look, over there", frypan points out of the car window. I take a look outside and actually, a few kilometres away, you can see the walls of a city.
"Took us three years to get outta there and now we tryna get back in", Newt sais with a frown. "I'll be driving shotgun then"
We follow the road down to the corner of the city, in front of the walls. The are hundreds of people sitting on the streets or in little houses built out of wood or trash. We get out of the car and make our way to the wall. The streets are even more crouded here and everyone seems to be walking towards the wall. "What's going on?", theresa asks, worried. We see the people demonstrating. "They try to get into the walls." Suddenly, there's a big alarm sound, and everyone looks up to the tower on top of the wall. There are huge weapons, and they are turning towards the crowd. "Wait, are they gonna..." "RUN!", someone screams, and at exactly that moment, the first bomb hits the ground. We run away from the walls, in the middle of the crowd, when I get suddenly pulled away. I try to beat the person that's pulling me away, but the push me into a car and closes the door. Newt, Theresa and Frypan are sitting there too - at least I am not alone. The moment I wanted to start talking, the car stops and we get pulled out again. I want to run away, but the men are holding us tight. Someone walks towards us "Don't fight us. We are all on the same side", the person, covered with a mask, says. "What the hell do you mean? Who are you?"
The man looks at me and pulls the mask away from his face. The moment I see who he is, I punch him in the face. It's gally. Newt stumbles "How... How's that possible? We watched you die!" Gally, laying on the ground, answers "you left me die."